poe.trade live search does not work for me..

I tried 3 different browsers. Does anyone have the same problem?
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2023, 3:44:54 PM
Same problem here, tried refreshing the page and it did not help. The same issue is happening to my friend. A normal search of the same page works fine. The issue does not come from rate limiting, nor do I run too many concurrent live searches. Oddly, live searches that were initiated earlier are still running fine.
Last edited by Misticix on Aug 19, 2023, 2:19:25 PM
For me it isnt a problem of the browser and its the first leauge that it happend to me.

I tried 4 different browsers some of em without any addons and all have the same error.

Either GGG changed something on the backend or my ISP did.
Same here
Same here, exact same error
as if trade needed any more hindrances
same here
Same..
same for someone living in the same house, we share the internet and for me it works fine the whole time, but he encountered this issue, too. We are both using our own routers connected to a shared modem.
Maybe it could be some router issue or browser settings, but we played together on many occasions before and the only error we ever got was rate limits, so this thread makes it obvious that something related to the connection to the trade website is causing the issue...
i have a single live search going and it won't let me most of the time. after hundreds of refreshes it works, and then you are not allowed to touch anything anymore. you have to let it run. - if you touch anything it borks. super annoying... pls ggg fix, rent some more servers or something...
GGG needs better QC - yes you do!
~
Last edited by skrrrrt on Aug 20, 2023, 5:55:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info