MIRROR PRINTERS INC | ENGLISH | DISCORD | ACTIVE MEMBERS | 3.24 NECROPOLIS LEAGUE

Who Are We:

We’re a small group of avid ARPG fans, who mostly main Softcore Trade Challenge Leagues in Path of Exile. We’re looking to expand to find other chill gamers like ourselves to build a community with. We are very friendly to new players, and work hard to be as helpful as needed without offering more than is asked for. Our ethos is to work hard to be efficient, while also having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously. Come for the punch and pie, stay for the camaraderie.

We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy with scammers and RMT. If you scam other people (yes, even outside the guild) or partake in RMT, you are not welcome here.

Who We Are Looking For:

● Active members who participate with the guild.
● Experience doesn’t matter, we accept everyone.
● People who are willing to help out other players who need it.
● 18+ members.
● Discord Voice activity is mandatory- This is crucial to building the community that we want to build.

What We Offer You:

● A guild full of active and helpful people with a range of knowledge on the various systems within the game.
● Guild Stashes
● Help to achieve your challenges.
● Uber lab trials and carries.
● In-house map trades/swapping.
● EXP leeching.
● Price Checking Help.
● Boss killing assistance.

Rules:

They are posted within the discord in more detail, essentially: Be 18+, be responsible for your own actions, be cool and don’t be not cool. Humor is important, we grew up with South Park, so as long as you’re not outright attacking or harassing others then you should be fine.

How to Apply:

Reply with your answers below for consideration.

1. Are you over 18?

2. Discord participation is required, does that work for you?

3. Is Path of Exile your main game?

4. How many hours do you have in game?

5. What IGN can we reach you at?
Last edited by VigilantXIII on Apr 4, 2024, 12:36:50 PM
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2024, 9:49:41 AM
Bump
Bump
Bump
BUMP
Can I get a back into discord; I was joking, i'm probably older than you all.

Just looking for some friendly people that play smart and can mutually benefit each other.
would love join u. Ric
can i join i am a poe vet bin playing since the old ledge running days LF a new guild i dont mind joining discord

IGN: My_Mine_Mine_Miner_Mine
BUMP
Looking for a fairly social group of players to hang out in voice chat. I meet all the requirements I think lol.
530ish hours at the moment
IGN: ChunkyHOAG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info