end of league stash bug

i didnt get all my stash tabs as remove only
some of them got added to my normal stash with all the items. What i think happened is that i had not logged in standard after buying some of the stash tabs, so when the league ended they hadnt generated there yet, now they were added already full from the league with all the items i was hoping to keep on the remove only tabs.
is there a way to fix it so i can have my empty stash tabs back and my crucible items in remove only tabs i will keep in a folder?
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2023, 12:16:25 AM
That is working as intended. They only become remove-only if there is no equivalent empty tab in the parent league.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by xjjanie on Aug 15, 2023, 8:28:41 PM
Hey xxHARKONENxx, I've taken a look into this for you and it appears the stash tabs you purchased have been correctly added to your account.

When you purchase stash tabs, they will upgrade any "Remove Only" tabs you have to fully functioning stash tabs. This is intended, as a lot of players requested it due to the time it can take to move items from "Remove Only" tabs over to normal stash tabs. This saves many players this time so that they can continue to play and find more loot.

If you feel like you're missing any of your purchased stash tabs, feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com
oh, i was hoping to keep all my crucible items in remove only tabs. i wish i had known this earlier as this is my first league and i spent 500 bucks on stash tabs alone, but after most of the purchases i didnt log into standard, if i had and i knew it i would have put at least 1 item in each of them so all my crucible items would go to remove only and i would have clear stash tabs.
oh man, i really wish i had known all this, i dont think there is a way to put them in remove only now is there?
I feel like I lost so many tabs. in total 14 normal tabs. names: 30 to 44, 1 premium tab name: p3; 4 gem tabs named: gems; gems2; gems3 and gems4; 2 unique tabs, named uniques2 and uniques3; 1 quad tab named Q2; 1 currency tab named $; and 1 flasks tab named Flasks2

these are all the tabs I lost because they were added to standard already full of the crucible items that i wanted to keep in remove only tabs that i would keep in a folder.

wouldnt it be able for you guys to place them in remove only for me as it would have happened if i had logged into standard before the league ended?
"
xxHARKONENxx wrote:
I feel like I lost so many tabs. in total 14 normal tabs. names: 30 to 44, 1 premium tab name: p3; 4 gem tabs named: gems; gems2; gems3 and gems4; 2 unique tabs, named uniques2 and uniques3; 1 quad tab named Q2; 1 currency tab named $; and 1 flasks tab named Flasks2

these are all the tabs I lost because they were added to standard already full of the crucible items that i wanted to keep in remove only tabs that i would keep in a folder.

wouldnt it be able for you guys to place them in remove only for me as it would have happened if i had logged into standard before the league ended?

Hi xxHARKONENxx, I've PM'd you about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info