Specials

What time does mtx on sale resets? the "50 point sale" event have been the same for 4 days but in the poe wiki its says resets every other day
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2023, 1:04:54 AM
​I'm afraid we are not able to speculate on any upcoming sales. However, you can find out more information on when the 50 Point Sale will end here. :)
"
V1SC1OUS wrote:
What time does mtx on sale resets? the "50 point sale" event have been the same for 4 days but in the poe wiki its says resets every other day

Normally it would be daily, but over the weekend, normally they could have a "theme" sales that last over the weekend, this one ends soon (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3409653).

While I am not sure what the next daily deal is, I can ensure you that the next weekend deal is character slot related since this has been a tradition for years now.

The week or 2 After league launch will be stash tab sales.

If you are after a specific mtx, you could add that into your watch-list too.
Im after skill effect tho, do u know when its going on sale?
"
V1SC1OUS wrote:
Im after skill effect tho, do u know when its going on sale?

Unfortunately we're not able to speculate on any future deals or sales so I cannot say when this skill effect may go on sale.

However! You can add any microtransactions you may wish to purchase to your Watchlist if you wish, you would then be notified if that specific microtransaction happens to be included in a sale or daily deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info