When is Crucible ending. End it please...

I need to organize my stash tabs in standard or my OCD will cause me to do a murder. :o\ Please end that shit soon.
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2023, 4:36:15 PM
You'll want to keep an eye on the Announcements sub-forum for information about the timing of the league end. I hope this helps!
"
JC_GGG wrote:
You'll want to keep an eye on the Announcements sub-forum for information about the timing of the league end. I hope this helps!

It's usually announced by now, which is why I'm asking here.
Unfortunately, we don't have any information about any timelines outside of what has been announced. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!
"
JC_GGG wrote:
Unfortunately, we don't have any information about any timelines outside of what has been announced. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!

*Anxiety intensifies*

All good, just figured I'd ask to see if PR guys had an idea when it would end. Thanks for the response!
2023-08-15 T22:00:00Z is when it will end ;)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
2023-08-15 T22:00:00Z is when it will end ;)

Lol, how do you know this and not the PR guys. I mean, I trust your answer, just seems silly that you would know this and not the people that work for the company... RIP

Also, if you play in trade, you should give TFT a try if you craft at all or farm bosses. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info