When the Crucible League ends next week, the current items available in Kirac's Vault will be sealed away forever and replaced with new, exclusive cosmetic effects alongside the launch of the Trial of the Ancestors expansion. The cosmetics in the pass for consoles will be replaced alongside the Trial of the Ancestors expansion console launch. Check out the Igneous Emperor Armour Set in the video below or get your Pass here.

The Crucible Supporter Packs on PC will also be leaving the store when the Trial of the Ancestors expansion launches on August 18th (PDT). Check out the Lithomancer and Enchanter series of Supporter Packs in the videos below, or get yours here before they're gone forever!

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
yo
These were pretty good packs.

Crafting bench is amazing. I love the armour, but wish you could turn the butterflies off(I like them, just not all the time).

I bought the lowest tier of the lithomancer just to get the bear. Make it to where you don't need him as your pet for the delve cart. Delve cart MTX slot soon :P

Vault pass changes were good. Letting us use points was a great change.
Vault pass should not contain mystery box,We need more new things
"
sumfight wrote:
I bought the lowest tier of the lithomancer just to get the bear. Make it to where you don't need him as your pet for the delve cart. Delve cart MTX slot soon :P

+1. I would have bought the bear if it didn't need to be used as a pet to be used as the delve cart.
Grab ‘em all!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
solid
poe media launchpad: https://pathofexile.media
character showcase: https://youtube.com/@desmosthenes
I really wish you could get that Magma flask effect without the expense of how your character looks.
Make these body armor effects switchable! You also have a slot for this - it's called "character effect". Not everyone likes to have character effects. And some of these forced effects just ruin the enjoyment of pure body armor.
When exactly does the league end?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info