[Forum bug] /Login CloudFlare infinite loop with HTTP 403 error code

When I visited pathofexile.com/login, I was thrown into an infinite loop of cloud flare checking security of my connection to the website. Issue is still repro when visited from incognito mode. Can provide .HAR file if asked for.

In the end I was able to circumvent this issue by getting prompted to login from inside forum when I clicked on "New thread", which does not point to /login, but directly takes me to auth page.

Not sure if relevant to this issue, but I get the following error message when I try to click "Search" button on forum threads, preview this very thread I am typing, or even trying to submit it. Had to use different browser to do so:

"
Request blocked. CSRF validation failed.

If this error keeps occurring please contact support and give them this error code: 16e25046e725924db279019d5d7eb12e

Repro Browser: Google Chrome Version 115.0.5790.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Worked in: Microsoft Edge Version 115.0.1901.188 (Official build) (64-bit)
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2023, 6:00:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Your browser is spoofing it's "Referer" header. Probably some sort of browser extension messing with your requests?
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
You are correct, a random extension for extracting download URL links. Solved both issues after disabling it. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info