GGG could've introduced genderbent versions of the existing classes with new classes

For example, Hunter being Ranger but an actual twink, Warrior basically being Marauder but instead a muscle mommy, instead of Sorceress an actual Sorcerer dabbling in the art of divinity without adhering to the divine like Templar, and finally Nuns instead of Monks as a playable class cos that's more or less only relegated as a healing class in games. We finally could've had them all, we were so close.

Tbh they can just instead sell them as mtx in the future since this change would be purely cosmetic with no gameplay effects (other than increased blood pressure=faster reaction time), but still. Just my two cents.
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2023, 10:12:53 PM
"
dk3ghk wrote:
For example, Hunter being Ranger but an actual twink, Warrior basically being Marauder but instead a muscle mommy, instead of Sorceress an actual Sorcerer dabbling in the art of divinity without adhering to the divine like Templar, and finally Nuns instead of Monks as a playable class cos that's more or less only relegated as a healing class in games. We finally could've had them all, we were so close.

Tbh they can just instead sell them as mtx in the future since this change would be purely cosmetic with no gameplay effects (other than increased blood pressure=faster reaction time), but still. Just my two cents.

I have a suspicion that we will see various types of formal character transition MTX/skins. Where they don't just change simple aspects like gender, but the entire concept of the character. Perhaps even changing characters into different types of monsters.

Imagine one that transforms your character into a skeleton?

Edit: Spelling
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Aug 1, 2023, 10:13:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info