Atlas HO in shop

Hi, sorry i can't find the same thread, so created this.

I have a question. I see support pack: "Voidborn Supporter" and i like Atlas ho in this pack, but i don't need anything else in this pack. Will be Atlas HO add to shop ?
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2023, 4:47:36 AM
That's not likely to ever happen I'm afraid. Stuff in supporter packs are exclusive to the pack.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Any supporter pack exclusive items such as the Atlas hideout will not be available in the store once the 2023 core packs are gone.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com
"
elGoOFee wrote:
Hi, sorry i can't find the same thread, so created this.

I have a question. I see support pack: "Voidborn Supporter" and i like Atlas ho in this pack, but i don't need anything else in this pack. Will be Atlas HO add to shop ?

As someone who bought the Voidborn, I really wish they would part out the things after the support pack peroid ends, even if at an inflated price. But I'm always opposed to time exclusive MTX in functionally all cases (though I'm fine with a 'first in line' ideal, or time limited for things like design a unique / divination / stuff that really needs to be kept a little roped off just for logistics reasons, but an easily replicated thing like a hideout or armor set).

Opinions aside, GGG tneds not to ever add supporter pack related stuff to the store, so don't expect it to appear. So either save up and bite a painful bullet, or settle on a different hideout. If you want to see it in person to make up your mind, I can show you it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info