When DLSS?|

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
you guys must be really bored. attacking me over a comment i made almost 3 months ago.

Well, you called people who know what DLSS is tech nerds. Who's attacking who.

you got offended over that? man you're sensitive. i'd hate to see how you react to things that are actually offensive

At no point did I say I was offended, nor did I display sensitivity. Just stating facts.
bruh please no more performance patches
Still want this. :) At least in PoE 2.
We need this.
DLSS + frame generation - much needed in Path of exile.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
"
spokipo wrote:
DLSS + frame generation - much needed in Path of exile.
Might aswell throw in some ray/pathtracing. My 4090 falls asleep while playing this game. Hoho.
"
Might aswell throw in some ray/pathtracing. My 4090 falls asleep while playing this game. Hoho.

Notice the effect of ray tracing in an isometric game will be difficult, and path tracing is too costly on resources, the more you will play for sure in 4k, but in poe 1, 4k is almost imperceptible, as most of the textures are too old.

Want to full load 4090, run uber blight or five orb delirium fully coated :)
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Nov 13, 2023, 2:19:10 AM
"
bastianpp wrote:
"
Andromansis wrote:
DLSS is a framework for frame generation, nvidia's specifically. There have only been tools to handle all 3 frame generation frameworks at the same time available for like 5 months if that. Also since they've basically reached the end of improvements in that technology so it might be logical to wait for all of them to normalize. XeSS, DLSS, and FSR are all super interesting tech but honestly I don't know how viable they are for POE1.

if warframe did DLSS plus fsr this game would perfectly ok with these stuff.

WE NEED DLSS FOR GETTING MORE FRAMES !!

this is why it looks much better and runs much faster? nice stuff then
"
spokipo wrote:
"

Notice the effect of ray tracing in an isometric game will be difficult, and path tracing is too costly on resources, the more you will play for sure in 4k, but in poe 1, 4k is almost imperceptible, as most of the textures are too old.

Want to full load 4090, run uber blight or five orb delirium fully coated :)
Honestly I wasn't half serious when I made that comment but I fully agree. Current PoE wouldn't benefit from RT/PT in the slightest, GI is good enough for the visual fidelity it offers. PoE2 however? Who knows! DLSS would be still nice to have, however.

As for uber blight or five orb deli, I tried - it is actually running pretty good but still not maxing out the gpu. If anything my cpu gives up first (5950X) and I had the chance to try said content on a 7800X3D aswell. While smoother (especially the 1% lows) it is still the game itself that gives up long before you're running into hardware limitations.

Some of the PoE2 technical talks were very interesting though and I have a good feeling about it.
DLSS would be really wonderful :( <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info