What happened to One Game - Two Campaigns?

I'm worried, guys.. Hold me..
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2023, 4:36:20 AM
its 2 separate games now... probably better this way
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jul 28, 2023, 6:16:37 PM
isnt that like big fucking deal? so it means they wont support anymore PoE i take it? and just focus on PoE with their own leagues
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Jul 28, 2023, 6:17:59 PM
Like, why stay true to your word GGG.

Oh well.
Why would they do this? How are we supposed to play our PoE 1 characters in PoE 2 then?
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Gold??
Gold taking up inventory space??
Manual culling strike??
Generators/Spenders??
Dodge roll??
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
questionable choice as you can already tell that PoE1 is going to end up in endless life support without any further content at some point and a lot of player are going to be upset about their lost items in standard lol

But hey on the good side the game gets a nice soft reset for everyone so money printer mirror tier standard gear becomes less and less valuable the more people move over to PoE2. RIP jenebu's and beltons infinite money printer lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jul 28, 2023, 6:21:49 PM
there is no way they are gonna support poe1 and poe2 at the same time? so basically poe1 is dead i take it
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
there is no way they are gonna support poe1 and poe2 at the same time? so basically poe1 is dead i take it

very likely
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
no more boss cheesing too thats an amazing change

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info