d4 ded, PoE ded, BG3? Thoughts?

the release got moved up for 3rd of August, which is surprising. What do you guys think? Its not the same grind type game but looks very promising.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2023, 6:06:59 AM
One of my friends is organizing a 4 man play session which I will participate in unless the game releases and reviews turn bad b/c of bugs or some other catastrophe.

Edit: I'm purposely not reading up on it much to stay surprised for the play through.
Last edited by innervation on Jul 24, 2023, 9:17:44 PM
"
innervation wrote:
One of my friends is organizing a 4 man play session which I will participate in unless the game releases and reviews turn bad b/c of bugs or some other catastrophe.

Edit: I'm purposely not reading up on it much to stay surprised for the play through.

nice. I honestly never got into the genre, I really like iso view turn based game-play but was always more into Fallout 1,2 universe and not much into D&D. But since the Fallout franchise also ded for me, I think this should be interesting... hopefully?

Edit: yeah I also don't want to know too much, I just think this is the next game to check out at this point. Don't know any other relevant options here... Already have Zomboid/Rimworld but that's a whole different can of worms all together.
Last edited by AintCare on Jul 24, 2023, 9:22:09 PM
To be clear I don't have an opinion on D4s life status. PoE is fine and I'm excited for future leagues and PoE2. But BG3 represents a chance to play games with a couple bros I haven't gamed with in a bit, as well as a chance to RP at least a little - especially compared to the arpgs I usually play where RP takes a pretty distant back seat to systems, action, etc.
"
innervation wrote:

This.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1282100/Remnant_II

go and have fun my son. Oh but do have some sweaty hardware, optimization is currently shit.

edit: for those who won't lookup what kind of game this is: Its a loot melee/shooter with procedural built maps and a little bit of class building.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Jul 26, 2023, 6:51:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info