We Are Taking A Temporary News Break

"
HDTanel wrote:
One of my biggest requests/hopes for POE II is proper multiplayer play like Diablo III did (D4.. man I dont know what those guys are even smoking).

If you guys can make it so that we can actually play with random people as easy as D3 does it.. that would be one of the biggest moves for POE imo.

While I agree to this sentiment, I think it'll fundamentally destroy the economy for people that enjoy trade league but don't want to party up.

The reason is that group play is always rewarded with more and better drops, significantly increasing the value of currency you get per hour per player.
If it becomes easy to just join randoms for 4-6 player groups to grind better loot than a soloish player or 2-player parties, then you will discourage a lot of the players that don't want to play SSF yet still enjoy trading and joining their friends occasionaly.

Another way to implement this kind of multiplayer is to rework the loot bonus for bigger player groups.

Just sayin'
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
HDTanel wrote:
One of my biggest requests/hopes for POE II is proper multiplayer play like Diablo III did (D4.. man I dont know what those guys are even smoking).

If you guys can make it so that we can actually play with random people as easy as D3 does it.. that would be one of the biggest moves for POE imo.

For the love of Innocence do NOT make PoE a co-op game.
"
bobotheklown wrote:
Badass
yes? how can i help u buddy? ^____^
Looking over latest news seems they dont have anything interesting to be posted, at least they dont try to hide it. League s crappy, no races events (why i dont understand at all) or anything which would make me go here and browse.
"
They stopped posting on the sub not because of the negative reception, it was from the fact that reddit and some users were ultra toxic and even insulted/threatened the staff posting there.

But you know, reddit stuff.

I do miss it too.

Chris and his dev staff can take criticism, they have been for the past 10 years.

They are ready to blown our minds in Exilecon!

Who could not be excited to support a company from what we saw at Exilecon when Chris and his team were emotional surprising us with PoE 2... So rare to see pure passion in big companies now.

You usually receive negative comments when youre doing things wrong, and GGG's been doing it in the past years, its proven they dont listen to us, they just censor useful comments.

Do you really see passion in a company where every single league launch is full of lies, bugs and remains abandoned after week 1?
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Good, its not like it was anything for value either most of the time.
Thank you & best of luck! Stay safe.
Started playing in Ultimatum and got serious in Archnemesis.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
looking forward to this moment.
Have a nice break from us :D
hell yeah, cant wait for exilecon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info