ExileCon 2023 Cosplay and Costume Weapons Policy

Live rounds? LOL Is this PoE or Call of Duty?
Censored.
That's a bit too much isn't it 🙄
If someone wanted to kill somebody else, it can be done with no weapon at all or with pretty much any object around. Having zero metal in a costume is overkill and these are usually the worst costumes. Let people have their fun, no one will get hurt for sure. Of course guns and real swords is too much and should not be allowed, but the rest of the limitations are kinda overkill.
Mathil will sure have a hard time attending with those rules 🙄😁
Last edited by Palagachev on Jul 4, 2023, 11:36:39 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:

ARMOR PIERCING BOLTS
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Last edited by IlluminaBlade on Jul 5, 2023, 12:51:36 AM
I just finished printing all the parts for The Whispering Ice and I'm about to start painting it... Will this be permitted in the event?

"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

ARMOR PIERCING BOLTS

PERMAFROST BOLTS!!
"
Palagachev wrote:
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

ARMOR PIERCING BOLTS

PERMAFROST BOLTS!!

INCENDIARY BOLTS!!!
"
FlanxLycanth wrote:
Fried egg and grilled turkey bacon in a plain white bagel (lightly toasted and buttered) I'm a freak so I put some chipotle mayo on it and I know what you're gonna say "this fella eatin turkey bacon?!" yeah well it was on sale and it's not that bad

Now and forever, I will be sprinkling chopped chives from my freezer on anything that has fat (Eggs, butter, mayo, etc.). I shall replicate your sandwich and panache the fuck out of it with chives.
I notice no rules about sufficiency of attire. So, a lore-adherent Atziri costume would be kosher? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Cosplays not coming from MTX are prohibited, as any other mention to free equipment.

We want money, YOUR money, and what are we going to do?

Absolutely nothing!
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
So a Ghostwrithe cosplay is perfectly fine 😳 nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info