Stash search Regex no longer working properly for end-of-line character

Example:

In previous league(s) this worked as expected, but no longer appears to.

Using the stash search of: "Tailwind|Boots$"

Should not highlight boots that do not have a Tailwind modifier, and also should not highlight boots where the name does not end in "Boots" (ie: has any other suffix)

Yet an item such as the following will be highlighted despite satisfying neither condition:

Item Class: Boots
Rarity: Magic
Crab's Dragonscale Boots of Everlasting
--------
Armour: 156 (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 156 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Str: 62
Dex: 62
--------
Sockets: R
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
17% increased Armour and Evasion
20% increased Life Regeneration rate
9% increased Stun and Block Recovery
--------
Hunter Item

Previously this regex only highlighted items that either a) had Tailwind modifier, or b) had no Suffixes.

If this is not a bug and the behavior has simply been changed, how should this now be achieved?
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2023, 11:02:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Press Alt to take a screenshot of the item

also, how can you avoid the search not highlight all item class =boot?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 1, 2023, 2:15:07 PM
"$" is not a valid Regex character.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"$" is not a valid Regex character.

False.

"
neohongkong wrote:
also, how can you avoid the search not highlight all item class =boot?

This does seem like what it's getting caught on. The filter "\:\sBoots$" is catching any boots in my stash, including things like Reinforced Greaves. It does seem odd, however, that "\sclaw$" will not match a Claw weapon with a suffix, but "\sboots$" will match boots with a suffix.

I would suggest changing your search to "Tailwind|e\sBoots$" (without quotes) so that it's only catches the name of the item, rather than the item category.
Last edited by Jadian on Jul 1, 2023, 3:40:12 PM
"
Jadian wrote:
This does seem like what it's getting caught on. The filter "\:\sBoots$" is catching any boots in my stash, including things like Reinforced Greaves. It does seem odd, however, that "\sclaw$" will not match a Claw weapon with a suffix, but "\sboots$" will match boots with a suffix.

I would suggest changing your search to "Tailwind|e\sBoots$" (without quotes) so that it's only catches the name of the item, rather than the item category.

Thank for let me know using

"
"e\sBoots$"

as the thread starter typed

"
Tavsyo wrote:
"Tailwind|Boots$"

which probably the problem came from
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 1, 2023, 10:29:45 PM
The
"
e\sBoots$
idea is definitely a good and clever way to bypass whatever is causing this, that is a very good suggestion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info