Fire dmg

i was just wondering if anything like this could work well.

I want to make myself a fire based templar but i have no clue on what to pick up, so im just trowing this out there
Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Your build doesn't really make any sense to me. You have picked a bunch of 5% spell damage nodes in the witch area, but also you have gone for Catalyse, which has no connection to one another. Weapon elemental damage only applies to attacks (not spells, i.e. only melee and bow attacks).

If you are running pure fire damage melee, I don't really advice in going for burning damage. At least not those shitty 10% nodes. And generally 6% fire damage nodes are very weak. Think % per point rather than how much each node gives. Such as if you have to spend 5 points to get 1 x 6% and 1 x 12% node, then that's 3.6% fire damage per point. Waste of your points.

Anyways, as said, depends on whether you are doing attacks or spells. Here's a basic start to a pure fire melee build (although I still dont see why you would go pure fire over elemental damage and life nodes for a melee build).

Click for build

Bottom line: the build you linked is very inefficient, and doesn't synergize with whatever skills you planned to use. I personally believe that there is little point in mixing spell nodes with attack nodes and vice versa. Choose your primary type and go with that. Spells can be mixed as skills, but that is another story. Maybe some don't agree with me, but that's how I feel anyway.

Hope you can figure stuff out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info