This or That

Mandarin Oranges

German Shepards or Huskies?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Huskies

Siamese cats or Maine Coon?
I've had both, I like Siamese.

Rottweiler or Doberman?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Doberman!

Piranhas or Goldfish?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Goldfish

Chili soup or potato soup?
Potato soup <3

Ramen or Wonton?
Ramen.

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee.

Roses or carnations?

😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Carnations

Standard blanket or weighted blanket?
Weighted <3

Bath first then Brush Teeth

--OR--

Brush Teeth first then Bath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info