This or That

Crows!!!!

Netflix or Disney+?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Netflix, but I've never used a paid streaming service.

Red Beards or Black Beards?
Black Beards!

If you were to suddenly get teleported to an extreme zone, which would you prefer?

Tundra or desert?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Tundra.

Halloween or Christmas?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Halloween. I would pick Christmas for when it was just people getting together, but it's so focused on gifts now I just can't pick it.

Coffee or Energy Drink?
Energy drink! I can't handle coffee :S

Milk or Juice?
Juice - but only rarely. I drink water.

Templar or Witch?

😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Witch, so many minion builds over the years.

Cracking your fingers or cracking your back?
Cracking fingers~

Bathing in hot or cold water?
Hot

Drinking from a bottle or can?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info