Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
Still can't pick up loot in %currentdate%
These are cool! Nice to have a list of past lore topics.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Yes! This is awesome. Thank you!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Greetings! Awesome as always
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Very cool. I would like to see a more immersive story in PoE. I've played through the campaign many times and still don't know why I'm doing what I'm doing way too often. And I gotta say that a floating brain in space is a really odd choice for an endgame boss in a game like this.
The lore doesn't make sense, it needs to be cleaned up, for example Zana and Sirius, it makes no sense to skip Sirius and then go straight into Maven, without explanation and Sirius still being part of the endgame. The need to go through and clean things up to create a consistent arc. Same goes with all the crafting systems but that is another discussion.
I love the lore in this game so much.

ginstgermain, I've always thought of doing the older boss fights the same way as maps, they are memories and moments in time you can relive through the reverie device at the cost of the fragments.
There are bits and pieces of interesting lore. But for the most part, they feel incoherent. It’s also weird how gods and aliens mesh with the story of an exile xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I wish lore segments were always active. Perhaps like in the way the sale items are always on the right side in a small vertical window. Have the lore stuff in a similar way but in a different spot obviously.

Clearly the player base isn't interested enough in the stories for this to happen, but a b!tch can wish!
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info