Beasts should get entrapped in orbs right after the capture. And we need decent bestiary tab.

Bestiary tab should look similar to metamorph tab. And you always operate with bestiary orbs. You'd have several sections where different orbs are kept. A recipe menu, where you can combine them for beastcrafting. And if you want to sell some, you can do it from the same tab where you store them.

How's that sounds? Too good to be true?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Last bumped on May 31, 2023, 9:26:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
+1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
+1

I'd be more interested in Bestiary this way.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on May 30, 2023, 9:37:33 AM
Bestiary desperately needs a UI upgrade, and I agree that itemizing the beasts shouldn't cost additional currency.

I don't know if I like the auto-itemize idea, though? Because you're really just adding more stuff to pick up in every (Einhar) map. Even if it's a 1x1 item, taking the Einhar atlas passives can easily put 15+ beasts into a single map which is no small amount of inventory real estate.

I already have trouble looting my maps in under 3 portals.
+1

I'd like too see this content expanded a little in the future to make it more fun/immersive.. Like i don't go into the area's where the monsters are stored for anything at all and that seems like a waste of those cool areas.

"
Bestiary desperately needs a UI upgrade, and I agree that itemizing the beasts shouldn't cost additional currency.

I don't know if I like the auto-itemize idea, though? Because you're really just adding more stuff to pick up in every (Einhar) map. Even if it's a 1x1 item, taking the Einhar atlas passives can easily put 15+ beasts into a single map which is no small amount of inventory real estate.

I already have trouble looting my maps in under 3 portals.

I feel like if you saw my inventory it would cause you discomfort carrying around
and a bunch of ritual vessels.

You do a lot of recipes?
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on May 30, 2023, 12:39:55 PM
What a revolutionary idea! Yes +1

That way, we can also just leave all the damn yellow monsters on the ground lol

For every USABLE red monster I find (not buy), there can be THOUSANDS of yellow monsters to get there.

Oooh Oooh right after I typed that: there should be a bestiary recipe that upgrades yellow monsters into random red monsters. Maybe 8+ yellow monsters in the arena for 1 red monster. Or have it be 8 minimum, and you can choose to add more yellow monsters to increase the chances of a rarer type of red monster (still astronomically small ofc). I think itd be hilarious to fight 50 yellow monsters in that small arena.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on May 30, 2023, 12:54:10 PM
Bestiary definitely needs some streamlining. Remember how clunky Harvest was, and then was, still? If Oshabi could, Einhar could do us all a solid and make the process a little easier, too.

Now, if only Yeena could give us a special pouch in which to store those ruttin' fireflies... ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Good but good enough.

Yellow beasts: Sent to your zoo as usual.

Red Beasts used to generate a orb or item? Automatically is turned into the reward after capture. No need to hit the Arena for a small fusing and stuff.

Red beast used for crafts or opening portals: This one is automatically captured into a orb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info