3.21.1 Hotfix 4

And in the meantime, Stygian Spires can still spawn inside the Crucible thing. Sigh.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
And in the meantime, Stygian Spires can still spawn inside the Crucible thing. Sigh.

wow, wtaf!?
"
5K0RP10 wrote:
"
xjjanie wrote:

wow, wtaf!?

Had one yesterday that spawned inside the Crucible Forge Object in a map. So could not complete the Abyss encounter.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
5K0RP10 wrote:
anyone else struggling to get guardian maps since this hotfix (posted in hotfix 3 thread)? i have not had 1 drop since it's release (only 90B). can't figure out if i have been super unlucky since this one or if it was "hotfix 4"?

however, breach uniques seem to be back. not one the whole league, then running maven for the hidden, 4/4.?

literally 6 days now without a guardian map from a map boss and yes i've speced into it on my atlas tree.

actually, map drops in general have been terrible, especially favourited maps - i have 11/12 allocated.

altar spawns also appear to have been nerfed into the ground.
Will the Crucible Passive for Puncture "Enemies you kill with puncture or Ensnaring arrow Hits Explode, dealing 10% of their Life as Physical Damage" ever work?

Was hoping after making a few bows for this mechanic to be able to stack some clear with crimson dance bleeds for single target but the explosions aren't working. When I put on haemophilia or an exploding chest I can clearly kill with explosions but the crucible isn't working.
"
Suzukobi wrote:
Will the Crucible Passive for Puncture "Enemies you kill with puncture or Ensnaring arrow Hits Explode, dealing 10% of their Life as Physical Damage" ever work?

Was hoping after making a few bows for this mechanic to be able to stack some clear with crimson dance bleeds for single target but the explosions aren't working. When I put on haemophilia or an exploding chest I can clearly kill with explosions but the crucible isn't working.

is it possible that the explode mod will only work on the bow itself(local) and not global. i've seen that issue with other weapons and skills a couple times and the skill had to be from the specific weapon the mod is on
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Suzukobi wrote:

is it possible that the explode mod will only work on the bow itself(local) and not global. i've seen that issue with other weapons and skills a couple times and the skill had to be from the specific weapon the mod is on

I don't think that's the case, I made 2 bleed bow characters to test this crucible out, one a Duelist/Champion and another as a Ranger/Raider w/ Rupturing Flesh/flame. Even made 3 bows with the puncture crucible incase it was some kind of weird bug interaction. One of the characters I made was a traditional snipe/puncture/split arrow build the other I played as both a mirage archer and ballista variation that I wanted to finish the league challenges with.

Puncture did not proc the explosion with either hit, cull, or the dot. However the hemophilia gloves and exploding chest I got both worked just to confirm it wasn't some weird interaction.

The only interaction I haven't tested is a melee variation but I don't plan on using the moveset as a melee variation either way, don't think anyone has done that in the past few leagues.
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Suzukobi wrote:

oh wait do you mean to slot the skill inside the bow!? I don't know if I tried that but I will have to try that this evening.
Last edited by Suzukobi on May 31, 2023, 5:36:57 PM
"
Suzukobi wrote:
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Suzukobi wrote:

oh wait do you mean to slot the skill inside the bow!? I don't know if I tried that but I will have to try that this evening.

yes that is what i meant. no clue if that's the case but it's possible
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Sadly didn't work. Recolored all the colors to fit my set up and puncture continues to not pop my enemies :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info