The strange Chat moderation and Legit question.

The context:
So someone in a global chat was giving away Mageblood's and asked for names after a few i put in "Donald j.Trump" for fun and a friend of mine put "Joe Biden" in the same global chat. I got 1h Account mute for gloabl (just now) but he didnt.

The question: (dont know how to word this better) Are the Chat moderators extremly left instead of natural or why do they just muted me and not my friend for pretty much the same "offence", even if i dont know myself exacly waht rule i broke with a name in a global chat, i dont see how my name was in anyway worse than Joe Biden.

Do only i find this extremly one sided in terms of actually taking action against something that isnt even bad casue i just put a name in not talking politics. anyway i dont care about the 1 hour i was just baffled by the stange event that only me got this "punishment".
Last edited by Will_GGG on May 24, 2023, 3:39:13 PM
Last bumped on May 24, 2023, 3:38:46 PM
Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback! I have passed your message on to a senior member of staff, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info