[EU/US] Join Red Map Mayhem: Uniting Exiles in Adventure and Community.

Greetings, Exiles,

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/WZDnNZhXYZ

Join Red Map Mayhem, a community united in the pursuit of adventure and camaraderie across Wraeclast. Our guild brings together Exiles from the EU and US, fostering a space where laughter, guidance, and shared victories light our way.

Why join Red Map Mayhem?
- Bond Over Discord: A hub for those seeking wisdom or a moment's respite from our battles.
- Unity in Diversity: Support for every level of experience, from your first delve to mastery of the Atlas.
- Inclusive Valor: A place for all, whether you walk the Hardcore path or enjoy the Softcore journey.
- Respect Above All: Cultivating a community free from hate, where respect binds us.
- Clear Communication: English as our common tongue, ensuring unity and collaboration.

Guild Principles:
- Engaged and Active: We thrive on the strength of our members' presence and participation.
- Supportive Atmosphere: A foundation of mutual respect and assistance.
- Integrity in Action: Commitment to fair play, with no tolerance for cheats or exploits.
- Honoring Commitments: Valuing communication, especially during times of absence.

Ready to embark on a timeless adventure with us? Join our Discord and let's carve our legacy into the heart of Wraeclast together.

*"Together, we find our strength and create chaos!"*
Last edited by attidack2 on Mar 4, 2024, 12:14:39 PM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2024, 12:24:07 PM
Salutations, Vanguards of Chaos,

As the relentless tempests of the Crucible League rage on, our collective adventures have filled the annals of the Red Map Mayhem with thrilling tales and audacious ambitions. As the guild leader, I'm here to ensure these stories do not fade into oblivion.

The Chronicle of Our Mayhem

Our guild's vibrant saga, as penned down in this thread, serve not just as a record of our journey, but as a beacon for all who wish to join us in this dance of chaos. Whether it's welcoming new comrades, celebrating divine acquisitions, plotting beastly hunts or chasing cold ambitions, every chapter of our guild's story is a testament to our shared valor, camaraderie, and indomitable spirit.

I urge each one of you, my fellow chaos-bringers, to delve into these posts. You'll find insights into the guild's past, understand our present, and glimpse the thrilling future we are building together.

Staying Informed, Staying Connected

Being informed is not just about knowledge; it's about feeling connected. It's about understanding that each one of us, from rookies finding their footing to veterans leading the charge, plays an integral role in weaving our shared tale of mayhem.

By reading these posts, you'll not just stay updated on the guild's exploits and plans but also appreciate how your own story intertwines with the grand narrative of the Red Map Mayhem.

For the Future Recruits

To the aspiring chaos-makers waiting to join our ranks, reading our posts will offer a glimpse into what it means to be a part of Red Map Mayhem. You'll discover a guild that thrives on shared experiences, faces challenges head-on, and embraces every member's contribution to the chaos we so proudly sow.

So, to one and all, I say, dive into the chronicle of our mayhem, celebrate our shared journey, and let's continue to write this saga of chaos together!

"In Wraeclast, we're more than exiles; we're bringers of chaos, we're the Red Map Mayhem!"

https://discord.gg/WZDnNZhXYZ

Until our next update,
Bird
Last edited by attidack2 on Jun 2, 2023, 9:16:38 PM
Lovely guys, active but small. Perfect fit if you're looking to be active on discord and chat shit while you game away the rest of the league.

thanks for letting me in.
FrostbaneSageAstrea

Mayhem sounds pretty good right about now.
Salutations, Fellow Agents of Chaos,

It's time for a hearty toast by the bonfire, for we've been stirring the wild winds of Crucible League like never before! This is your guild leader, bringing tales of our recent exploits and future endeavors in the ruthless realm of Wraeclast.

Recent Havoc

Our guild, the Red Map Mayhem, has left its fiery mark across the perilous terrains of Wraeclast, sowing disorder in the face of its cruel oppressors. From twilight-torn Delirium mirrors to the frigid peaks of Mount Veruso, our ferocious charge has been relentless, earning us a horde of precious spoils and victorious camaraderie.

The Divine Pursuit

As we continue to revel in the mayhem, a divine mission is currently underway. Your guild leader, yes, yours truly, has undertaken the ambitious goal of saving 40 Divine Orbs, all to acquire the legendary Progenesis Amethyst Flask. An artifact of such potency would not just serve as a testament to our indomitable spirit but would also give us a significant edge in our future conquests.

The pursuit of the flask is as perilous as it is thrilling, a journey filled with deadly beasts, treacherous traps, and glorious battles. I eagerly look forward to sharing this journey with all of you, my fellow Mayhem Makers.

Join the Chaos

For those exiles yet to join us in our Discord bonfire, we extend a warm invite. Share your tales, strategies, and laughter, for a shared victory is twice as sweet, and a shared defeat half as bitter. Remember, our collective strength lies not just in our weapons and flasks, but in our unity and shared experiences.

Finally, let me end with a toast to all of you, the brave hearts of Red Map Mayhem. Your courage fuels our mayhem, your resilience strengthens our resolve, and your camaraderie makes this chaotic journey all the more worthwhile.

To those yet to join us, there's always a place by the bonfire for a daring exile.

"May your flask never run dry, your arrows never stray, and your courage never falter. Let's keep sowing the seeds of mayhem together!"

Until next time,
Bird
Last edited by attidack2 on Jun 2, 2023, 9:16:55 PM
Greetings, Storm-Bearers of Chaos,

Our symphony of disorder continues to echo across the ruthless expanse of Wraeclast! We've been stirring the Crucible League with fresh fervor, and the time is ripe to share our tales of recent conquests and future machinations.

Fresh Blood, Fresh Mayhem

First, let's raise a toast to our newest comrade-in-arms, Astrea. A stalwart exile with a knack for wreaking havoc, Astrea has swelled our ranks with renewed vigor. We're thrilled to witness the mayhem that awaits with Astrea's addition to our core members.

The Immortal and the Explosive

Your faithful guild leader has been bestowed with divine blessings and, thanks to a daring quest for Divine Orbs, now wields the legendary Progenesis Amethyst Flask. With each hit I endure, the flask spreads the pain across four agonizing seconds, rendering me nigh immortal in the face of Wraeclast's horrors. It's as if time itself bends to my will, allowing me to dance unscathed amidst the chaos.

But what's immortality without a bit of explosive fun? I'm also the proud possessor of the Oriath End Bismuth Flask. This volatile beauty makes my adversaries explode, dealing a tenth of their maximum life as damage of a random element. With this in my arsenal, my map clear speed has become a whirlwind of devastation.

Beastly Pursuits and Cold Ambitions

Our next grand endeavor takes us hunting for the formidable Red Beasts, aiding our eccentric ally, Einhar, the Beastmaster. These formidable creatures promise a handsome payout on the market, fueling my ambitions for a deadly new weapon.

I have my eyes set on a bow like no other - one that adds 2 to 3 cold damage to attacks with this weapon per 10 dexterity. An exquisite work of craftsmanship, this bonus is not just an implicit mod, but also a node on the path of the Crucible tree. To acquire it, I'm ready to part with 40 to 50 of my precious Divine Orbs.

Join the Dance of Mayhem

If you haven't joined us in the Discord bonfire yet, there's a seat waiting for you. Share your victories, your setbacks, your laughter, and your mayhem with us. Together, we are not just a guild; we are a family of fearless exiles, dancing with chaos itself.

For those yet to join our ranks, the door to mayhem is always open. Just remember:

"May your arrows always find their mark, your flasks never run dry, and your courage remain unyielding. Together, we are the Red Map Mayhem!"

Until our next update,
Bird
Last edited by attidack2 on Jun 2, 2023, 9:17:05 PM
Greetings, Bringers of Bedlam,

The wheel of chaos never ceases to turn, and Red Map Mayhem continues to imprint our stories of audacity and defiance upon the annals of Wraeclast. It's time to share our recent exploits and triumphant achievements in the relentless Crucible League.

Beastly Bounties

Our daring hunts in collaboration with Einhar, the Beastmaster, proved to be fruitful beyond our wildest dreams. The formidable Red Beasts, once threats, became stepping stones to our ambitions. Their sale on the market furnished us with an impressive bounty of 20 Divine Orbs, a wealth that would make even the greediest Exile's eyes gleam with envy.

Bow of Unseen Calamity

Such a bounty wasn't to sit idle in our coffers; it was destined to be exchanged for a weapon of unparalleled potency. Behold, the Oblivion Wing - a Death Bow of rare perfection that now rests in the hands of your dedicated guild leader.

This marvel of craftsmanship, steeped in frost and blood, boasts unrivaled enhancements, promising devastation on an unprecedented scale. From substantial cold damage that scales with Dexterity to the chance to deal double damage, every facet of the Oblivion Wing speaks of imminent destruction for our foes. This bow is the harbinger of our adversaries' oblivion.

Yet, its true power lies not only in its innate attributes but in its harmony with the forces of the Crucible League. Whether it's the increased Critical Strike Chance, or the ability to ignite enemies with Lightning Arrow and Ice Shot, the Crucible's blessings turn the Oblivion Wing from a weapon of war into an instrument of sheer chaos.

Marching Ahead

With the Oblivion Wing in our arsenal, we stand ready to face the next set of challenges that the Crucible League throws our way. Our march towards chaos, towards mayhem, towards domination continues unabated. And for those of you yet to join our ranks, know this: In Red Map Mayhem, every challenge we face, every beast we conquer, and every weapon we wield, we do it together.

As we continue our dance of chaos, I am reminded of our shared motto:

"Where there is a map, there's mayhem. Together, we are the Red Map Mayhem!"

Until our next update,
Bird
Wraeclast Wanderers,

As we chart our course through the Crucible League, each day brings fresh trials, triumphs, and tales to tell. Let's delve into the latest chapter of Red Map Mayhem's saga, where we celebrate new achievements, explore creative paths, and innovate in our combat styles.

Headhunter: The Fury Unleashed

A shoutout goes to our esteemed guild member, Roccolicious, who's forged a remarkable path to glory. Roccolicious now wields the Unique Headhunter Leather Belt, a formidable artifact known to a few, and coveted by many. This trophy is a testament to Roccolicious's tenacity and unwavering spirit, traits that embody the Red Map Mayhem ethos.

The Headhunter, a belt imbued with raw power, gifts its wearer the strength to slay Rare monsters with increased damage. More than that, it bestows upon its bearer an uncanny power: to absorb the traits of a vanquished Rare foe for 60 seconds. As we venture deeper into the unforgiving wilderness of Wraeclast, this item will prove invaluable, transforming Roccolicious into a veritable force of nature.

Artistic Pursuits Amidst the Chaos

Even amidst our ruthless conquest, we find time for our passions outside the realm of Wraeclast. This weekend, I stood beside my partner, a painter, as we showcased her vibrant creations at a pride festival. It's a humble reminder that in the face of chaos and mayhem, art persists, inspiring and beautiful.

Ford's Flicker Strike Innovation

Our guild is not only about relentless pursuit of power; it is also about innovation. Ford, another one of our guild members and an officer, is delving into uncharted territory with a new Flicker Strike build. This bold endeavor represents the essence of Red Map Mayhem—fearlessly venturing into the unknown and turning the tide in our favor. We eagerly await the results of Ford's experiment, certain that it will add yet another layer to our collective expertise.

As we march forward, let this update serve as a call to arms for those yet to join us in our adventure. At Red Map Mayhem, we champion power, diversity, and innovation, while sharing in the chaos and thrill of the Crucible League.

"Where there is a map, there's mayhem. Together, we are the Red Map Mayhem!"

In anticipation of our next update,
Bird
Survivors! Beasts and Frogs alike!

This is Einhar, yes? The Lone Fighter, but not so lone these days. Einhar has been joining forces with the warriors of "Red Map Mayhem". They are as fierce as Hellions, as cunning as Apes, and show a voracity in the hunt that rivals the heart of Einhar. Einhar has seen them in action and, by the First Ones, they are survivors!

Recently, we have been hunting in the darkest corners of the land, tracking the eight-legged menaces and the high-value jumping orbs of amphibian strength! These spiders, they are cunning, and the frogs, surprisingly fierce, but with "Red Map Mayhem" by Einhar's side, no beast is too strong, no creature too slippery.

Einhar is proud to be assisting them in our hunts, sharing knowledge and spreading the spirit of survival. The Red Map Mayhem warriors understand the value of a good hunt, the importance of the sacrifice and the blessing of the First Ones. They honour them, as does Einhar.

Are you a survivor? Do you hear the call of the First Ones? If you are ready to face the beasts that lurk in the shadows, to spill blood on the Blood Altar, to stand shoulder to shoulder with Einhar and Red Map Mayhem, then they call on you to join them.

Come, Survivor, face the end of days with us. Let us share in the thrill of the hunt, the joy of the capture, and the honour of the sacrifice. Be part of our journey, share in our stories, and let us fill Einhar's Bestiary with tales of our shared survival.

Join Red Map Mayhem. Let us hunt together. The First Ones are watching, yes? Yes.

Until we meet, may your nets always be strong.

Einhar, friend of Red Map Mayhem
Last edited by attidack2 on Jun 6, 2023, 11:42:03 PM
Hail, noble Exiles across the realms of Wraeclast!

I extend a fervent greeting from the brotherhood of Red Map Mayhem. Our hallowed guild holds its banners high in the swirling maelstrom of chaos. We stand strong, but our arms are open wide, inviting kindred spirits who share our unyielding thirst for battle, camaraderie, and legendary feats.

Brothers and Sisters in Arms

Within Red Map Mayhem, you shall find a motley crew, bound by a passion for conquest and a hunger for ever-ascending power. Be you a seasoned veteran or a fresh Exile washed upon the grim shores, your place among us awaits.

Sanctuary's Shadows

Diablo 4 has cast its eerie shadows and spirited away some of our bold comrades to the halls of Sanctuary. The call of new realms is a siren's song to the adventurer’s spirit, and we honor the valor of those that have heeded it. Yet, the eternal fire of Wraeclast blazes within us, an inferno that can never be extinguished.

The Dawn of Wraeclast – Path of Exile 2

Oh, but brethren! Our eyes glisten and hearts pound with the tales of an approaching dawn - Path of Exile 2. Have you glimpsed the trailers? A new, enthralling odyssey emerges from the shadows. Enhanced visuals, new acts, weaponry that promises dances of death, and bosses that challenge our every step.

We have always been pioneers of Wraeclast, and we intend to be among the first to storm the gates as Path of Exile 2 unfurls its wings.

United in Mayhem – Join Us

Are you an Exile whose soul is ablaze? Are you ready to carve your name into the annals of legend?

Join Red Map Mayhem. Be part of our story.

We shall share tales, reap loot, and let our laughter ring through the night. We shall stand shoulder to shoulder, as brothers and sisters, as the waves of darkness crash against our indomitable might.

Follow the link below and introduce yourself. Your tale begins today.

Together, we are the maelstrom.
Together, we are Red Map Mayhem.

For Wraeclast,
Bird, Herald of Mayhem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info