Second Account on same Computer?

Hello Guys,

i ve a question about using a second account in Path of Exile. I just found old topic´s about this topic, so i want to be safe and ask, incase something changed.

Is it allowed to create a second account and get the alt Account in your Map to increase ur drops while mapping? The Alt char would stay afk in the map alway, or is it against TOS?

thx :)
Last bumped on May 30, 2023, 2:23:20 PM
Hey there roniking,

I have sent you a PM regarding this topic!
"
roniking wrote:
Hello Guys,

i ve a question about using a second account in Path of Exile. I just found old topic´s about this topic, so i want to be safe and ask, incase something changed.

Is it allowed to create a second account and get the alt Account in your Map to increase ur drops while mapping? The Alt char would stay afk in the map alway, or is it against TOS?

thx :)

Can you post their reply? Not sure why they would privately tell you when they could have just given the answer in their reply. This info when it seems important for most people to know
"
Reconican wrote:

Can you post their reply? Not sure why they would privately tell you when they could have just given the answer in their reply. This info when it seems important for most people to know

if he does that, his post will be deleted / edited and he will get a "warning".
You are not allowed to post, "quato" or screenshot conversations with GGG personal (from PM's or e-mails).

Why that is I don't know but it's something they have started to enforce "recently".
Last edited by HanSoloDK on May 30, 2023, 2:23:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info