48 Challenge Club

Reporting in.

I think this is only realistically possible this league due to explode totem.

First time trying Ruthless. I guess the tightknit community is nice. Lots of really nice people helping each other out to finish challenges. But the progression is really punishing. Not exactly something I relish to do again.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Jerle on May 20, 2023, 1:53:30 PM
Last bumped on May 26, 2023, 12:20:38 PM
Congratz. Was reading global when you still were at 7/8. Finished that 8th one pretty quick after.
Imho putting Ubers in the ruthless challenge wasn't a nice move from GGG. It is hard enough to do endgame in not so meta builds without ubers.

Glad you did it though.
Last edited by R3b00t on May 20, 2023, 2:02:06 PM
Good job, Exile :) Well done indeed.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Well done. I could never put myself through the ruthless misery to get some additional challenges :p I don't care that much about them!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Nice job.
I would have played ruthless myself if the uber challenge wasn't a thing.
But I don't have any interest to play any of the uber ruthless viable meta builds so I don't even bother going for a 7/8 for this league.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
R3b00t wrote:
Congratz. Was reading global when you still were at 7/8. Finished that 8th one pretty quick after.
Imho putting Ubers in the ruthless challenge wasn't a nice move from GGG. It is hard enough to do endgame in not so meta builds without ubers.

Glad you did it though.

Thanks! Can't say I didnt get some help with that. heh. But yea, without explode totems the same challenge is going to be alot tougher.

"
xjjanie wrote:
Good job, Exile :) Well done indeed.

Thank you!

"
CrazylikE wrote:
Well done. I could never put myself through the ruthless misery to get some additional challenges :p I don't care that much about them!

Very probably the right call. I just wanted to try it once to know exactly what it takes. And with a better understanding now and knowing there is no more clutch in explodey totems, I will think hard before jumping into the deep end next league.

"
Pashid wrote:
Nice job.
I would have played ruthless myself if the uber challenge wasn't a thing.
But I don't have any interest to play any of the uber ruthless viable meta builds so I don't even bother going for a 7/8 for this league.

Thanks! Totally get where you're coming from. For me, having centred my focus and attentions on challenges in POE, I just had to try this one time at least.
grats. i wonder if this is why they added the totem build, this and the ruthless boss kill event. dont think its possible on any other build
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on May 20, 2023, 9:59:24 PM
Grats.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Your love for this game is like sunshine in my capillaries.

Three things are constant: the northern star, Christopher Plummer being a very odd Shakespeare-quoting Klingon, and Jerle earning almost as many challenges each league as he has medals on display.

Truly a paradigm of Exiletation.
The name says it all.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Your love for this game is like sunshine in my capillaries.

Three things are constant: the northern star, Christopher Plummer being a very odd Shakespeare-quoting Klingon, and Jerle earning almost as many challenges each league as he has medals on display.

Truly a paradigm of Exiletation.

Awwww. I am so jealous how words come so easy to you, Charan. Every random musing from you in this forum reads like poetry to me. Glad you're still hanging around these parts :D

PS: This is totally not intended to be a circle jerk :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info