Tell me your opinion on this build

Hello everybody,

I'm on my second character now, in PoE. And went with Juggernaut.
Tried to do a tank with shield and mace.

I'm now in Act 10, trying to kill Kitava. Did not died many times throughout the game.

Just want to gather some feeback, if not too troublesome.

if not mistaken i have open account and you can see him.
Last edited by Anamed on May 19, 2023, 2:18:51 PM
Last bumped on May 24, 2023, 4:21:14 AM
"
Anamed wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'm on my second character now, in PoE. And went with Juggernaut.
Tried to do a tank with shield and mace.

I'm now in Act 10, trying to kill Kitava. Did not died many times throughout the game.

Just want to gather some feeback, if not too troublesome.

if not mistaken i have open account and you can see him.

Several things off by today´s build-making standards:
- you use accuracy passives and masteries while having resolute technique allocated, therefore not needing any accuracy
- you have the fortification-wheel alocated while not generating fortify with any gem
- you allocated stat-stacking passives for max str while not utilizing or going for increased effects via stats
- you took suboptimal pathing at 2-3 spots, allocating more points than you should have
- you have way too many attacks linked - smite, boneshatter, shield charge with a lot of dmg-supports, reckoning and I think one more if I remember correctly - you want to focus on one, maximum 2 different attack setups and fill the rest with utility, aura and curses
- running determination mostly generates enough armour so your usage of imbalanced guard is highly debateable
- your gear has way too few life-rolls, namely boots, belt, rings, amulet (completely useless amulet) and chest.
- you don´t use leap slam as the superior movement spell over shield charge
- punishment in itself is not a bad curse, in terms of raw dmg you should be better off using vulnerability

Thank you for your reply.

I am going to work on what you said as i have huge problem in the endgame and cannot continue the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info