Voidborn Supporter Pack Shipment

Hi Exiles,
Someone has some experience,how long you have to wait for the physical goods of the voidborn supprter Pack (hoodie, Shirt, Art pack)?
Of course there is ko exact timeline possible, because of All the International shipment circumstances.. but maye someone of you live in Europa (me germany) and also ordered this supporter Pack. Did you finally get al the stuff? And how long did you wait ?
Last bumped on May 23, 2023, 3:04:14 AM
Hey there, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?
I already sent 2 Mails to support@grindinggear.com.

I got 2x the same answer: there is no detailed timeline possible, because of the Aspects of International shipping".

Iam fine with the fact, that there cant be a detailed answer with concrete dates from your support. I just would like to know, if some other players in germany or europe also bought the voidborn supporter Pack and got all their stuff like Shirt, hoodie and Art Pack and how long they had to wait for it.
I'm also still waiting for mine to arrive and ordered 3-4 weeks ago (also Germany).

Last year it took about a month for a shipping notification and it arrived about a week after that.

I think a month waiting is ok'ish for international shipping and the quality of the print and shirt itself where top notch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info