Something is happening related to fishing, loot duplication and reddit

Decidedly fishy things going on here.

Reeled in, hook, line and sinker :P
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Hi guys, I am a beginner in fishing, what is the best equipment to catch gold catfish?
-_-

I can't understand why some people are hellbent on keeping this meme alive. There's no mystery or humor left. Kick, dead horse and all that :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
-_-

I can't understand why some people are hellbent on keeping this meme alive. There's no mystery or humor left. Kick, dead horse and all that :)

Probably because there are too many serious experts on this forum who are involved in all POE "serious things".
Last edited by xaerobb on May 13, 2023, 10:56:54 AM
"
xaerobb wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
-_-

Probably because there are too many serious experts on this forum who are involved in all POE "serious things".

Yeah, I'm a grumpy, old man, what can I tell you.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:

Yeah, I'm a grumpy, old man, what can I tell you.

Who would have thought? :)
"
R3b00t wrote:
Who would have thought? :)

Here I was, thinking I've managed to hide it from everyone :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info