DELETE MY ACCOUNT

I request deletion of my account and all traces or traces of my data from the server, I will not play this game anymore or until the game changes its mechanics of one hit deaths of enemies with stupid and impossible abilities, the game as it is is not Enjoyable and I don't have enough time to play it to progress it, delete all my characters, please delete everything
The session email [Removed by Support] is connected to that account. Please request its removal.

I also chose to go to Diablo Resurrected, best regards
thx
Last edited by Zouvaner on May 7, 2023, 7:03:27 PM
Last bumped on May 8, 2023, 4:09:19 AM
Hi there, Zouvaner

I have sent you a PM regarding this request.
"
Zouvaner wrote:
I request deletion of my account and all traces or traces of my data from the server, I will not play this game anymore or until the game changes its mechanics of one hit deaths of enemies with stupid and impossible abilities, the game as it is is not Enjoyable and I don't have enough time to play it to progress it, delete all my characters, please delete everything
The session email [Removed by Support] is connected to that account. Please request its removal.

I also chose to go to Diablo Resurrected, best regards
thx

Hi.
Can I get all your currency and high value items in standard before you get your account deleted? No reason to add to the waste of this world.
Hit me up ingame --> HanSoloDK

GL Exile.
I would like the same account deletion also.

Thank you :)
Hi HaloSniperElite,

I've sent you a PM about this :)
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
"
I would like the same account deletion also.

Thank you :)

Hi.
Can I get all your currency and high value items in standard before you get your account deleted? No reason to add to the waste of this world.
Hit me up ingame --> HanSoloDK

GL Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info