[3.21] Max MF Build: 122 IIQ, 505 IIR, Champion Kinetic Blast Corrupting Fever + Reap

Hi! Here is my full Magic Find Champion Kinetic Blast + Corrupting Fever/Reap build with 122% IIQ and 505% IIR. If you wanted to try how good is max MF - this build is for you.

Videos:
Build Video, compilation of mapping and bossing, updated for 3.21: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnROSq6ch8

If you have questions about this build, better write them in comments on YouTube, I don't check comments here

Pros:
- insanely high magic find numbers
- offscreen clear
- cool explosions of enemies that are bleeding
- 69k Armour, not bad life regen
- 30% block, 11% spell block
- petrified blood helps against oneshots

Cons:
- bit slow, because MF boots have only 10% MS, and MF body armor reduces movement by 20% (while mapping, with flasks up and adrenaline on, it's not that bad, check video)
- bossing dmg is not so good, hard to get more when using almost all MF uniques without any dmg mods
- some pieces can be expensive (good wand, talisman, ventor's gamble, forbidden flesh/flame)

Gear:

POB: In video description on YouTube

Last bumped on Jan 4, 2024, 2:26:35 PM
"
Kostiantyn92 wrote:

Hi! Here is my full Magic Find Champion Kinetic Blast + Corrupting Fever/Reap build with 122% IIQ and 505% IIR. If you wanted to try how good is max MF - this build is for you.

Videos:
Build Video, compilation of mapping and bossing, updated for 3.21: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnROSq6ch8

If you have questions about this build, better write them in comments on YouTube, I don't check comments here

Pros:
- insanely high magic find numbers
- offscreen clear
- cool explosions of enemies that are bleeding
- 69k Armour, not bad life regen
- 30% block, 11% spell block
- petrified blood helps against oneshots

Cons:
- bit slow, because MF boots have only 10% MS, and MF body armor reduces movement by 20% (while mapping, with flasks up and adrenaline on, it's not that bad, check video)
- bossing dmg is not so good, hard to get more when using almost all MF uniques without any dmg mods
- some pieces can be expensive (good wand, talisman, ventor's gamble, forbidden flesh/flame)

Gear:

POB: In video description on YouTube

Is this build working in 3.23?... Affliction?...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Is this build working in 3.23?... Affliction?...

I am no expert at all in making builds, but as far as I know, the passive tree hasn't really changed and the wand we see in the gear isn't a crucible want, so i suppose it should be possible. Mapping with wisps might be harder tho. Anyways :D

Edit: They moved the champion of the cause wheel on the passive, but it's still doable, this builds goes next to it on the tree.
Last edited by Phideault on Jan 4, 2024, 2:36:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info