account hacked

today i was playing without any problem so i stopped for some hours, when i back my hh and all my divines is gone. i sended some emails to ggg but until now no asnwers they just locked my account but I already lost everything

my account profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/warriorxvii

i play poe using steam account my steam have steamguard i need use my phone to unlock my account i don't know what to do i'm waiting the asnwer
Last bumped on May 6, 2023, 5:55:32 PM
Hey AnotherXVII, I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing a delay in response from our Support Team.

I would like to assure you we will in touch with you as soon as possible. I apologise for the inconvenience!
"
anotherXVII wrote:
today i was playing without any problem so i stopped for some hours, when i back my hh and all my divines is gone. i sended some emails to ggg but until now no asnwers they just locked my account but I already lost everything

my account profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/warriorxvii

i play poe using steam account my steam have steamguard i need use my phone to unlock my account i don't know what to do i'm waiting the asnwer

that sucks. Sadly nothing will be returned to you from the hacked account. :(
sounds really really bad cause they can do it, they can see the log and who used my account to stolen my currency and hh, they will see another ip i'm sure i don't have high drop rate like streamers, so if they can't refund my currency or my hh i will left the path of exile, cause it is so unfair and until now 0 email answered i'm waiting but until now nothing priority 0 to the high problem

:( really bad
"
anotherXVII wrote:
sounds really really bad cause they can do it, they can see the log and who used my account to stolen my currency and hh, they will see another ip i'm sure i don't have high drop rate like streamers, so if they can't refund my currency or my hh i will left the path of exile, cause it is so unfair and until now 0 email answered i'm waiting but until now nothing priority 0 to the high problem

:( really bad

did you by any chance add "an e-mail with password" to your PoE Steam account?

Yes GGG support response is delayed at the moment so this can take some time.

In regards to restores, then GGG have publicly stated that they doesn't do these things and don't make exceptions.
i already made a new email changed my steam phone number poe account password too, i will wait at least they unlock my account
i used the malwarebyte to scan my pc too two times i made a email with all prints, i'm just waiting the answer on my email
"
anotherXVII wrote:
i already made a new email changed my steam phone number poe account password too, i will wait at least they unlock my account
i used the malwarebyte to scan my pc too two times i made a email with all prints, i'm just waiting the answer on my email

no you don't understand my question.

As a steam user you login to PoE using Steam login.
However you can also on GGG website, add an e-mail to your GGG PoE steam account so you can bypass steam login. So did you do this or not ?
oh sorry, i think i made cause here on site on my main account i use a different email from my steam, first time that i logged my account here on site i needed conffirm it on my email, after that i don't need use passwork or any link to firm my login i just open the game without any problem
support for who have problems with a hacked account or something like it's very bad dude 1 2 days to answer 1 email, I already confirmed my identity and who create my account until now no answer about it, i'm still waiting they unlock my account warriorxvii but i think they not will do it they have how to see the log and who used my account to stolen my currency and hh, three days and my account still locked

i already made new email i formated my pc with win 10 original malwarebytes scan, my email now have my phone number i think now i'm protected maybe i just wanna play the game I'm just enjoying my vacation :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info