Banned for nothing, No response!!!

So yesterday I was sitting in my hideout just searching the trade site for some gear and I got dc'd. Tried logging into game and came up with a "You've been banned by and an administrator message". I looked on the website and it said I was banned for "Third Party Shoftware". WTF... I just started playing this game a month ago and am just figuring out how to run maps and learning about the game and let alone running some third party software. I really got into this game and have put in over 300 hours in the last month and have spent probably close to $1000 in their cash shop on cosmetics and stash tabs. This is absolute insanity and I feel robbed that a company can just ban you because they're assuming you're doing something wrong. I sent and email in and they responded to provide them with my account name and character names which I did and now I haven't heard anything back. I haven't done anything wrong so i know this is some mistake on their end. First time this has happened to me in my 25 year gaming history in any game. This is the issue with today's live service games. You can give these companies your money and they can just decide to do this for no reason. Then when you get banned they block your access to the forums cause they don't want you to talk to other people about it. Crazy.

Sorry for the rant all, this is just extremely frustrating after giving this company my hard earned money.
Last bumped on May 3, 2023, 7:44:35 PM
Hey Gott1313, I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing a delay in response from our Support Team.

I would like to assure you we will in touch with you as soon as possible. I apologise for the inconvenience!
I took holidays from work to play this game for two weeks cause I really got into it and now i'm locked out. So this is even more frustrating because of that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info