recover delete character

Hello I accidentally deleted one of my witches ( had to make multiples since i was too poor to afford regret orbs for different builds), can you please restore my character AdellundKoldIgen ? I did not have anything equipped on it but i deleted it by accident

thank you very much for the help.
Last bumped on May 10, 2023, 5:57:41 AM
We would be happy to look into this for you, could you please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com with your account name and 2-3 character names?
"
Adellund wrote:
Hello I accidentally deleted one of my witches ( had to make multiples since i was too poor to afford regret orbs for different builds), can you please restore my character AdellundKoldIgen ? I did not have anything equipped on it but i deleted it by accident

thank you very much for the help.

normally you would need to e-mail GGG support directly for this.

Damn, Ian was to fast.....
Last edited by HanSoloDK on May 1, 2023, 8:48:24 AM
thx i sent a mail with some names
Ok, thank you. I will mail them.
Spoiler
Ok, thank you. I will mail them.If you are struggling to write an essay within a tight deadline, you can seek the services of a professional essay writer through a reputable website like https://www.topessaywriting.org/essay-writers-for-hire with their expertise and professionalism, you can rest assured that your essay will be completed on time and to a high standard.
Last edited by PhyllisJohnson on May 19, 2023, 7:34:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info