In today's news post, we're showcasing some concept art of the Chaosborn Armour Set that you can get for free from completing challenges in the Crucible League, the Igneous Emperor Armour Set which you can get from the new Kirac's Vault Pass that you can now buy with points and the new Arachnamagus Armour Set! Check them out below!

Chaosborn Armour Set

Igneous Emperor Armour Set

Arachnamagus Armour Set

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Very neat to see the early drafts for the MTX. I'd love to see early drafts for new skills xdd
Last edited by tripolarbear on Apr 26, 2023, 5:26:15 PM
;-;
o/
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
The Arachnamagus Armour Set looks amazing here but in-game the red additions ruin it imo
That arachnamagus set looks so much better without the red.
Beautiful. But can you please make something like this too?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3337157/

Currently there is an art competition and nothing to get inspiration from besides the background on the site and the league launch video itself.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
I think the Chaosborn Armour Set looks amazing, and is the best challenge MTX in a long time. I love that it offers a bit of flair, but that I also don't look like a Christmas tree at the same time.

Would love an option to be able to use some armour MTX without needing that armor equiped. Heck, even make it some weird invisible flask tier mtx that let's us move it from one Armour to another.
The mtx are getting better. But it’s kinda sad Crucible went into maintenance mode in its current state. It’s not invoking the kinda feelings I had in Sanctum. That league really hyped me up for Exilecon.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Beautiful drawing and design, too bad you cant see anything if this in game due the mishmash of effects during gameplay, please put option to remove/hide flask /spell/delirium/breach effects etc so we can see our characters, would be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info