Explode totems vs LA/TS

Sorry noobs, explode totems will never beat LA or TS at map farming. For ubers, sure, explode totems probably win, but that's a small part of the game.
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2023, 4:31:06 PM
its just something to play this league. it wont be available in future leagues
Explosive totens are really fun to boss hunting.
And the build fits in many classes. And I'm really happy with GGG, in this one.
But for clearing. You're right. It's horrible. Specially when you're surrounded. But... Everything needs a balance right? So I think that's good too.
Last edited by fenixsemcinzas on Apr 27, 2023, 7:01:43 PM
it is a funny build I did staff jugg.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 27, 2023, 7:04:09 PM
"
But for clearing. You're right. It's horrible. Specially when you're surrounded. But... Everything needs a balance right? So I think that's good too.
not if u go ignite
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
not if u go ignite
Does that work with manual (no trap) totem placement? I mean like: I place totem and it blows up right away because I have totem limit of 0.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Who said it would that's the question?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Haven't tried ignite or poison versions. Mine is hit-based (probably the wrong choice) and it is horrible. I dunno if this is just a trap thing because I haven't played a trapper in ages.

It only feels better if I play it like a melee build. When I'm up close with monsters, there is a shorter path between the point where traps are thrown and where they land, i.e. less delay and no need to predict which directions monsters are running to. Less tiring mouse arm swipes to aim at monsters at the corner of my screen. Problem is I need to build more defenses with that playstyle.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
not if u go ignite
Does that work with manual (no trap) totem placement? I mean like: I place totem and it blows up right away because I have totem limit of 0.
i went with elementist and shaper of flames makes hits always ignite and it does work
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
HwtChirino wrote:
Sorry noobs,

Why you gotta be so mean.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info