Future support packs/stuff i'd like to see

Hello, Just gonna toss some thoughts on some supporter pack themes and other stuff i'd really like to see.

#1 Catarina's armor and wings.. $

#2 Delerious Creeping Frost (perhaps this could be instead of being like cold snaps delerious effect it has a large eye that looks at the target its tracking and maybe some smaller eyes on the perimeter if nessicary) gosh that would look pretty sick.

Edit: note on some delerious effects.. Having an eye start OPEN then slowly close fully at the end of the skills duration would also be a cool usage of these eyeballs!

#3 a combined sin&innocence pack not so much mixing elements but literally transmuting them into a single entity.. not evil and not good perhaps trancendent shifting between chromatic and incandescent'esque middle-upper&lower grey tones shifting through the whole basic color wheel.(based off this league concept i posted a ways back in which this set would've been one of three support packs themed around ascension: Link)

#4 Still REALLY want ooze spectres, pretty pls (less surprise tentacles though, could be a bit much with minions)

#5 eyes for the characters face that move around like other eye themed cosmetics(warning this example image may be frightening)
Spoiler

#6 eyeball footprints, easy money.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Apr 21, 2023, 12:24:32 AM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2023, 12:18:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info