3.21.0c Hotfix 4

3.21.0c Hotfix 4

• Combining Crucible Passive Trees when both trees have depth-two skills at matching positions can no longer result in a tree with only one skill.
  • Fixed a bug with the Cross Contamination challenge condition "Complete an Expedition encounter while you are Delirious" not completing correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where the Lighthouse Map Boss variants could not have their Souls captured using a Divine Vessel.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2023, 7:12:09 AM
Game good i like
Legion Next Plz!
Ok but when is the actual real main mechanic implemented into this league ?
"
exec85 wrote:
Ok but when is the actual real main mechanic implemented into this league ?

2 weeks in they are ignoring every single fact about how the game went backwards to 3.19 levels with loot along with the mechanic being one of the most unrewarding one I've ever seen only kalandra was there.

If they dont do another decent big patch they probably already abandoned the league and they are moving on to the next and possible 4.0 release plans on exilecon later this year..

"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I hope that in the next league there will be saboteur changes so that the server does not lag and crash because of Matil and the company that is squeezing all the juice out of double casts.
Maybe someone will be smart enough and instead of double casts they will just do more damage like with the Tawhoa from the chieftain :)
Maybe it`s just me but did you shadow boost monsters after yesterday hotfix ? Im dying like crazy, 1 hit almost from any monster, thing that did not happen 2 days ago. Even burning ground kills me, i had to take immunity.

Also crucible rolls from 20+ maps are way worse ( haven`t got a single spell roll on spell weapons, but physical ? ) , if u messed with this also. Ty.
Go Team!
"
Fixed a bug with the Cross Contamination challenge condition "Complete an Expedition encounter while you are Delirious" not completing correctly.

Only took 2 weeks. Faster than expected.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Pykl wrote:
Legion Next Plz!

What's wrong with legion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info