Inventory Space Too Cramped!

It is painfully obvious that inventory space is too small for the number of items that drop in the game. If you do the chaos recipe you have to take all 6 portals to clean inventory. Even if you don't pick up rares, in end-game juiced maps you won't have enough space to store all the important loot that drops like 6 socket items. It's really frustrating having to portal out and in during mapping.

Can we get an option where we can choose between 1-3 quad stash tabs that link with our inventory space? So when your inventory is full, all extra items picked up automatically get put in the quad stash tab of your choice, that would be an easy fix. Inventory space is currently my number 1 problem with Path of Exile and if it gets fixed, I would enjoy the game a lot more now and in the future.

I'm just really hoping for an option to make inventory space larger for players who care, just having that option to link your inventory with your stash space would really make this game more enjoyable for lots of players I believe. The leftover items on the ground that I'm unable to pick up in a juiced map make me feel really bad. The current inventory that we have now as of patch 3.21 is just too limiting for all players, without an option to expand it I can't see myself playing PoE or purchasing supporter packs in the future. I'm really hoping a GGG developer addresses the space issue for our inventory and it gets patched now or in the near future.
Last edited by Solo_Player_8 on Apr 28, 2023, 1:36:56 AM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2023, 6:50:18 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
people do chaos recipe???

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Even if you don't do the chaos recipe, if you're trying to get a lucky rare or unique item and picking up 6 socket items, inventory space gets filled up very fast, especially during end-game juiced mapping.

So having our inventory space expanded or linked with our stash space is an absolute necessity to enjoy PoE.
Last edited by Solo_Player_8 on Apr 18, 2023, 9:09:36 PM
"
Solo_Player_8 wrote:
Even if you don't do the chaos recipe, if you're trying to get a lucky rare or unique item and picking up 6 socket items, inventory space gets filled up very fast, especially during end-game juiced mapping.

So having our inventory space expanded or linked with our stash space is an absolute necessity to enjoy PoE.

i think you just pick up too much stuff
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
Solo_Player_8 wrote:

Yes, I do pick up more items than the average player, but there are always gonna be some players that do that if inventory space is always so cramped the players that pick up extra stuff won't enjoy Path of Exile.
I leave so much currency on the ground because of inventory space and going to town to vendor things isn't fun.

- Adopt Pluggy's default stash in D2 which was 8x10.
- Allow Players to salvage orbs from items in map.
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
Solo_Player_8 wrote:

There is no such thing as picking up too much loot in an ARPG.

It's actually appalling at how PoE / GGG restricts the rewards you rightfully earned.
"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
Solo_Player_8 wrote:

It's actually appalling at how PoE / GGG restricts the rewards you rightfully earned.

do you pick up every white low item level bad base? no?
then there is
"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
Solo_Player_8 wrote:

There absolutely is, on both sides of the debate, a line of 'too much' If I was encouraged to loot every white trash item out of a map, I would be done with this game. Similiarly, if so much good stuff dropped each map, I'd quickly find the loot hunt dull. Once you've got all the good loot, the game is over, a factor PoE understands perhaps too keenly at times.

For perspective, I generally only use one portal on a map, if it's not good enough to loot the first time, it's only going to get vendered. The Chaos recipie takes FAR more time than it's wroth, I could instead just run another map in that time and find 1 raw chaos on the ground (and often 4-7, plus any vender value in alchs).

The absolute only time I did this was for a while with influenced rares, and even THAT was too much time to be 'fun', it was a chore I hated, and eventually stopped. You'd have to give me mirrors to make that a problem worth doing.
I just want a slot to place my crucible item so it doesn't take up inventory space =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info