League migration from Sanctum to Standard league

Hi all!

Hey guys. Does anyone else have problems getting all together as it was before league migration? I lost almost all of my atlas progress. My HP is now lower for 200 and I have all resistances lower for 20% than it was before. I had like 78% light res before and now is 58% … i dont know if it is a glitch or bug or am I missing something else here 🤔🤷‍♂️

My char went from sanctum to standard league and not all of my progress is the same as before.

Please help!

Thanks

Br, D
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2023, 9:52:49 AM
Standard is not an archive. It is not a place to go to play your beloved build. Changes that apply to the current challenge league also apply to standard.

With this in mind...
"
I lost almost all of my atlas progress.

The non-unique nodes change for the new challenge league so your non-unique map completion is lost.

"
My HP is now lower for 200 and I have all resistances lower for 20% than it was before. I had like 78% light res before and now is 58%

Changes to the passive tree can and do occur. If your build used nodes that have been changed then you'll get those passive points refunded. In this case it sounds like you had some form of life increase and lightning/elemental res nodes that have changed.
Last edited by Lieut_DANG on Apr 17, 2023, 9:53:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info