Show me your best crucible items!

Next node is Sells for 10 Blessed Orbs. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Both work well with my SRS.

Finished crafting my shield in act7 i think and could not find an upgrade yet with an similar amount of beneficial buffs.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I found this on my toxic rain ballista pathfinder. I need to learn how to craft.

Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.

im swapping my second char for this.

also i dont think people realize how powerful the mod combinations can be. this has to be my favourite league one week in... will wait to see some more good combos of mods and plan my chars accordingly.

Using these right now. Love the power charge generation on the shield and the immense attack speed on the claw. The claw doesn't really look that good, but I'm struggling to find an upgrade.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

It might not seem as much, untill you realize that one of the crucible nodes should not even be there

Bought it for ~10c, and it turns out that 50 % increased effect of Precision is seriously strong with hyrri's truth, to the point where I'll likely be using this bow until Omni. Also, extended charge duration combos great with crucible, because 25s charges last just about long enough to charge crucible and still have charges.
Last edited by Xyel on Apr 17, 2023, 3:01:53 AM

it is not shit, still, also not done yet. but the passive is currently fine
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5

Free resists! A big deal for me.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info