Show me your best crucible items!

"
Strickl3r wrote:
passive tree for my boneshatter weapon is done :) that was a hell of a ride, love the league mechanic <3

E: oh damn guess i have to level it back up again. 2nd one is 40% attack speed/20% lesss global, 3rd is 15% increased phys explicits and 4th one is lvl 10 impale...

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Vendetta wrote:
Again with the smug comment after some time in the crucible "The most powerful weapons will be crafted in crucible"...And yet they are not...The most powerful items were crafted in Harvest, crucible just adds a small power notch to items.

Like usual I hope this doesn't go core, having some more trees to bother with is just pathetic. Also not being able to tree up uniques and removing the tree from a unique is just garbo design as uniques some times are build enabling and searching for the unique with your tree is tedious and stupid.

the most powerful weapons are crafted in crucible.

the sheer value of even a 3 node tree is ridiculous, you get more flat damage, attack speed and a 15% boost to all item mod values resulting in a weapon that easily has 25% more dps with no downside(you can also get more speed for less global dmg if desired for build feels)... and you can customize it from there with a couple more nodes..
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
Again with the smug comment after some time in the crucible "The most powerful weapons will be crafted in crucible"...And yet they are not...The most powerful items were crafted in Harvest, crucible just adds a small power notch to items.

Like usual I hope this doesn't go core, having some more trees to bother with is just pathetic. Also not being able to tree up uniques and removing the tree from a unique is just garbo design as uniques some times are build enabling and searching for the unique with your tree is tedious and stupid.

the most powerful weapons are crafted in crucible.

the sheer value of even a 3 node tree is ridiculous, you get more flat damage, attack speed and a 15% boost to all item mod values resulting in a weapon that easily has 25% more dps with no downside(you can also get more speed for less global dmg if desired for build feels)... and you can customize it from there with a couple more nodes..

He knows perfectly well that Crucible brings a greater potential to all weapons, unlike Harvest, that made it easier/reachable/faster to reach the same potential as before.

He just wants to rant.

Personally, I love passive trees and progression system. The more, the merrier. That said, I can't say that I like the Crucible mechanic itself. I do like the trees, though - and I would actually love that part to go core and worked/added upon in the future.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

I play Viper Strike and there is nothing in the history of POE that comes remotely close to the added power in these trees. And you will notice I chose defensive stuff as well. Anyway, I am poison immune so the downside doesn't matter and I have 100% duration increase of charges mastery so the endurance charge duration is also mitigated.

Anyway like usual I continue to upgrade everything and I now present my new and improved items:

And my final GG items: You will notice that the improvements are really minor every time I upgraded which leads to my point of the tremendous power to be had relatively easily and early in this league.

Last edited by MrWonderful99 on May 11, 2023, 9:44:57 AM
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Another nice shield:

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Been playing a Deadeye CoC Ice Spear build and rolled this on my bow last night. I’m still trying to fully understand the mechanics of this game but I think it should be pretty good for my build. Last node is +15% to explicit modifiers but I haven’t reached it yet. What do you all think?

"
Jordan611 wrote:
Been playing a Deadeye CoC Ice Spear build and rolled this on my bow last night. I’m still trying to fully understand the mechanics of this game but I think it should be pretty good for my build. Last node is +15% to explicit modifiers but I haven’t reached it yet. What do you all think?

+15% explicit modifiers? Which ones? Generally speaking, that's a good thing. I do hope you have another skill which takes advantage of that 40% increased AoE. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Jordan611 wrote:

+15% explicit modifiers? Which ones? Generally speaking, that's a good thing. I do hope you have another skill which takes advantage of that 40% increased AoE. =^[.]^=

Gem links below from the build I followed I found here. I haven’t looked much into the AoE node yet, is it global or does it only affect the weapon? Interested to see if it affects herald of ice in my body armor too for example. This is where things start becoming unclear for me as far as understanding how stats work.

Tornado Shot (Divergent) - Ice Spear (Anomalous) - Inspiration (Divergent) - Greater Multiple Projectiles (Anomalous) - Added Cold Damage (Awakened) - Elemental Focus (Awakened)

Herald of Ice - Hatred - Zealotry - Precision (Lvl 18) - Enlighten (Lvl 3) / Vaal Grace

Hydrosphere - Creeping Frost - Onslaught (Anomalous) - Bonechill (Divergent)

Sniper's Mark - Mark on Hit - Lifetap (Lvl 1) - Enhance (Lvl 3)

Immortal Call (Lvl 1) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10) / Flame Dash - Arcane Surge (Lvl 1) (Divergent)
"
Jordan611 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Jordan611 wrote:

Gem links below from the build I followed I found here. I haven’t looked much into the AoE node yet, is it global or does it only affect the weapon? Interested to see if it affects herald of ice in my body armor too for example. This is where things start becoming unclear for me as far as understanding how stats work.

Tornado Shot (Divergent) - Ice Spear (Anomalous) - Inspiration (Divergent) - Greater Multiple Projectiles (Anomalous) - Added Cold Damage (Awakened) - Elemental Focus (Awakened)

Herald of Ice - Hatred - Zealotry - Precision (Lvl 18) - Enlighten (Lvl 3) / Vaal Grace

Hydrosphere - Creeping Frost - Onslaught (Anomalous) - Bonechill (Divergent)

Sniper's Mark - Mark on Hit - Lifetap (Lvl 1) - Enhance (Lvl 3)

Immortal Call (Lvl 1) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10) / Flame Dash - Arcane Surge (Lvl 1) (Divergent)

I would assume those AoE effects (both buff and malice) are applied globally, so long as the bow is equipped. I could be wrong, but you can experiment to be sure. Still a VERY nice weapon! =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info