How Many Achievements Have I Completed?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sarno;

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sarno/achievements;

I am hoping the website will ultimately decide on the larger of the two numbers. You’ve already stolen a bunch of my character names despite me having spent thousands on the game. I don’t want you to follow that up by stealing a bunch of my achievements as well.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last bumped on May 25, 2023, 9:31:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've looked at a bunch of account profiles.

I've only been able to see the following;
  • A profile is private.
  • The person has never earned an achievement (e.g. staff account).
  • The person has exactly 100 achievements.

#NovynnIsNoob :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Same thing to me, in the Overview tab it's 100/127, but in the Achievement tab it's 115/127.

I think the Achievement counter in the Overview tab is capped at 100 (bug).
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Thanks for the report! We'll get this fixed up.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
I did notice this on leaguestart already while waiting in the queue (see post).
The issue with 0/8 Challenges seems fixed now, but not the achievements.
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
I have the exact same issue and exact same numbers. 100/127 on the landing page but 127/127 on achievements tab and in-game.
what's why i am down from 125 to 100.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
bump
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
Novynn wrote:

Killed Maven 2 times, opened the invitation from my hideout, but the kill doesn't count for my achievement. Please check the system, thanks.
"
"
Novynn wrote:

Killed Maven 2 times, opened the invitation from my hideout, but the kill doesn't count for my achievement. Please check the system, thanks.

Maven does not need invitation. the item instead called

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info