Annoying MTX: disable in town, option to disable in YOUR hideout/maps

Hello, For some time now the cosmetics being released have had apparitions tied to them in some way or another and at first this was not a big deal but now the number of apparitions in the game has grown to a significant amount and for some perhaps they enjoy this feature.. i do not enjoy the screen clutter.

I feel its unreasonable that i should have to ask for an option to disable them but honestly it has come to that, These apparitions clog up my screen even in my own hideout even more so in town i can not even see myself or the stash because of these monstrosity's to make matters worse apparition-sized pets have also been introduced into the equation.

Even worse people are hyper-aware of this and go out of their way to be annoying with it in town not to mention some other items and MTX that SHOULD NOT be functional in town for the exact reason that they can be used to be ANNOYING.

I do not understand what value these add.

Imagine you just purchased a 500$ support pack but some of the contents are so annoying your friends don't want to be around you until you take it off, not ideal.

Please sell stuff that doesn't make people annoyed and possibly if you know its going to be annoying disable it in town or give us an option to.. please.

Edit: then there's stuff like this thing

Not only does this swirl and flash it explodes which also has multiple audio queue's which are very annoying especially when multiple partys worth of people are using it at the same time.

Town is no longer a safe place, you're literally nuking the immersion factor here..

Edit2: the stuff where people are forging or linking things at least is immersing me in the flow of the game not making me go (what the heck is going on) if anything im like yeahhhhhh the sounds of items being crafted on.

Immersion Enhancing versus Immersion Destroying.
Please disable the destroying ones in towns.

Update:

This effect should not be enabled unless they are in a party with me.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Apr 14, 2023, 1:25:30 AM
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2024, 11:41:57 AM
VFX/sounds/back attachments/apparitions - maybe, but at least let people keep their pants on :)

Default armor looks so ugly and dated, that I refuse to run harbinger memory fragments because they disable all your MTX. Realistically, people who paid for armor wouldn't want it to be disabled for others, you know that. Some may even say it will be worse than disabling MTX for yourself too, when others see you as ugly, but you don't :)
100% agree. All I hear is clown music all day in town.
Yes, please give us a button to disable this annoying sound.
It doesn't fit the style of the game anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info