Cold To Fire Ice Nova Shockwave Totem AOE ES 50% Block Templar

This is my first templar build. I wanted to make a versatile tank that utilizes as much ES nodes and get a 50% block chance (with a 30% block shield) and 60% elemental resist without gear (will probably be 100%+ with gear) I skimped on HP though, but I'm using molten shell to add even more armor. For attack I'm using Ice Nova with Cold To Fire for with burning nodes, to proc chill/freeze and ignite. With 44% AOE range increase plus more when I get the support gem, (i'll fill the screen with aoe) and socket a reduce mana support gem on it too since Ice Nova is costly at high levels. I picked up Soul Siphon to Spam Ice Nova, netting me 25 mana per kill. I lay down a shockwave totem socketed with add lightning damage support, to constantly aoe without spending more mana then spam ice nova when I get hit by mobs. Here's the link. Let me know if this is viable lategame? click on the spoiler show button below to see my passive tree list.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_fPAXvfIM4nYBgbd3zXca1BOQijmT3prb6TUG8eVprZp6plVFgGjKAVk99cH1xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncT60h0UTDXjgucL3rAoxfO-GmydrhJpFxxxeUbXKU-Cm6cIuJPr7sXMBTqEr9gkNsUVUB8CBAeXlZf0UlM9X0yzLR_mfIXFfuIrDW0ZwfOCHohC8h3BxU-_Q1Qd2ewYw2074eL3pyvsODrYTdiMdqdcSVE26eNq

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info