Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Shield Charge Templar

So I found a shield charge gem the other day and decided I should try and make a build that uses it, as it was my favorite skill on Torchlight.

This is the build I ended up putting together:

I plan to use Shield Charge as well as Tempest shield, but I'm not sure what to use for my main single-target attack? I also don't know If I have enough life for the build to be viable either.

Keep in mind I am a new player so I really don't know if this build is any good at all so feedback is highly appreciated.
Up
How much dps do you do with shield charge? And what support gem do you use? I wanted to try a similar build. But maybe with melee splash for Aoe which I'm 60% sure is a bad idea though lol
Panda
I haven't actually tried the build yet but I'm pretty sure shield charge doesn't do any crazy dps to the melee splash probably wouldn't work haha.
The only build that would work is full fire with ignite, but that's hard to explain when i am on a phone.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
"
AlphaKyu wrote:
How much dps do you do with shield charge? And what support gem do you use? I wanted to try a similar build. But maybe with melee splash for Aoe which I'm 60% sure is a bad idea though lol

iirc Melee Splash doesn't work with Shield Charge because there were some issues with it on GGG's side.

Also I faffed around with your build a bit OP
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbDPcUTRZvGF0ZLhmFGjIaOB0UJCUkqiftKMUyiTbpPAU8LUNjRtdMNU3YT31QUFFgVElVxlfiWGNY9V8_Zp5nvXB9cU135YBWgW-DOIuMjHaMz49GkFWaz5uhncSePJ_fogCnhKmVr2y0-bcxud3AGsT2xYrG2M9l0NDUj96w4XPjauOC5wvnUunV7DjtIO5v7w7vfPAf8i_zvvPd9kj60g==

Spoiler
Ditched +8% Chaos resist and the increased shock duration around Static Blows (you might want to ditch the whole thing if you can't attack fast enough to make use of shocking enemies anyway), ditched the 1-hander nodes between the Templar and Marauder tree because it gives such a low return, ditched +flask life and grabbed Diamond skin instead. You could probably take out the 1% life regen in the Templar tree too if you could get by on flasks/the 1.9% you have from the Marauder tree. If you're concerned over the lack of damage losing those 3 1-hander nodes took, the single +12% phys at the start of the Templar tree more than makes up for it.
"
BkMassiv wrote:
shield charge

"
taking resolute techniqe

No comment.......
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
"
IsodorRodosi wrote:
"