US/EU Looking for a few more folks to join guild and private league.

Hello,

We're currently seeking a few more older folks (21+) to join our guild and play in a private league. If you aren't familiar with the concept of a private league, think of it like solo self found with your friends. We are looking for people who are going to be fairly active but not asking for logons every day and any sort of crazy commitment.

We are not 783647856 people. We don't have a zillion rules (only one so far is do not violate the ToS) and we are trying to be a pretty chill place to hang out. Discord and using voice chat is a requirement.

To join, you can join our discord here: https://discord.gg/qj9vmJQG and one of us will chat with you at some point to make sure we're all going to get along.

Thanks!
Last edited by OIIIIIIIO on Apr 6, 2023, 8:13:33 AM
Last bumped on May 9, 2023, 6:50:08 PM
This is possibly the best guild and private league ever made. The more the merrier!
Last edited by Bokroxara on Apr 6, 2023, 6:29:32 PM
Can only agree! After Jeep & I started this clan last league I'm actually looking forward to private league for the first time in 'forever'.

So if you're a social person who enjoys a laugh on discord and wanna play in a longlasting limited players league, give us a shout
Bumping this since we've had a few first-time ssf players fall off and we'd like to invite more people to take part in the real grind

Join the discord, shoot a msg in our welcome channel and either me or OIIIIIIIO will fix ur rank and get you sorted.
Seems like the discord link is broken!
https://discord.gg/2tcMTPZ62S

There ya go. That should work. If not let me know!
Ready to bump this. We would like more people at this point. Mostly playing in our private league but there are a few folks playing trade. Ideally we do private league though. If interested hit the Discord link above and pop in voice. Discord and voice are a must. US/EU/whoever really as long as you're cool and mature and play here and there.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info