You guys took 6 extra weeks for this one and the patch notes are

extremely disappointing....

Also I got jebaited thinking this league was "the big one" that we get once a year

It's apparently just a regular league?

I do like the league crafting trees for weapons

I like the breach and abyss changes

The rest seems just meh overall

No major shake up

No major buffs

Nerfed alot of things, including leveling

Many valuable masteries removed from the game...

Melee is so abandoned and left to rot that I don't even know if it's worth bringing up anymore

I hope the league mechanic can carry these patch notes
Last edited by Bloomania on Mar 30, 2023, 11:33:58 PM
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2023, 9:50:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not everyone shares the same level excitement. Some people are pretty happy with the changes and some aren't.
GGG can't do things right for everyone after all lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
They changed to a schedule where every league is going to be about the same size. So no one big league a year anymore. But, imo just jump in an try the new content. You'll never really know until you play it.
Last edited by Wizardcast on Mar 31, 2023, 12:21:39 AM
"

Many valuable masteries removed from the game...

dont worry we got good masteries to replace those like

Caster Masteries
(New) 25% chance to open nearby Chests when you Cast a Spell

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Agree The League seems already boring as there seems to be no significant Meta Change !

I think this is the fifth league in a Row without any changes to the Meta
I was sad that the new saboteur ascendancy trigger notables are spell focused. It seems odd we can't have them trigger items/attacks.
"
They changed to a schedule where every league is going to be about the same size. So no one big league a year anymore. But, imo just jump in an try the new content. You'll never really know until you play it.

Oh I actually didn't even know they said that

Yea my group is still gonna try out the league, im just disappointed in the patch notes

It's not like POE has any real competition next week

D4 isn't coming out till June and LE is still in beta filled with bugs rn

"
derhealman wrote:
Agree The League seems already boring as there seems to be no significant Meta Change !

I think this is the fifth league in a Row without any changes to the Meta

Yea I guess it's too difficult to like idk buff up that bottom 10 skills and add support for them to be viable or stronger builds to create more build variety

Another league of the same old meta
How there was no meta change in 3.20? Bruh stop.
3.20 was the healthiest meta I remember. So many useful skills and builds, most ascendancies getting good representation, same with skills.

League start is more or less the same in every league because players are building safe and known builds that will not fail during the most crucial time. But then once that is done and over with, you're free to build almost any skill you wish.
Be like me, and have lost ALL faith in GGG with 3.19. I just straight up never trust a damn thing they say, and now I am never let down!

3.21 looks incredibly lame. Oh well. I will go in and make the best of it, but certainly no supporter pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info