[3.21] Animate Weapon FIRE Guardian - Minion Starter - Low Budget, High DPS [outdated]

hi just wanted to say im hella new to the game this is basically my first league and i'm into t16 maps and working on getting the uber elder voidstone rn. im having a little bit of a hiccup with my survivability and dps could be better but it's fun and it's taken me further than i've ever gotten. there were a couple things I had to ask some of my friends to help fill in the holes on but otherwise a great guide

just a little tip that i came across for AG survivability theres a crucible node i found on a minion wand that reduces all ele res by -6% but they get ES based off % of max health - haven't had him die since I got this + mask of stitched demon
Last edited by necoanonymoose on Apr 14, 2023, 2:03:54 AM
Hello, so far I am really enjoying this build, its funny as hell. But i dont know what should I upgrade next, or what should I aim at. Could u give me some help ? thanks
POB: https://pobb.in/1B3jIqOAwP3W

update: Also should I focus on getting minion resistances to 75% ?
Last edited by RRAnARR on Apr 15, 2023, 12:23:38 PM
Hi,

I love this build i always hated AW leveling but with 10c investement in stuff with minion movement speed it was the best leveling i ever had.

I doing great but i have problem because you don't talk anywhere about spectre, so what should i do ? please explain well (where to find it, which one, who to invock them, what if they die who i invock them again in map/boss fight) because its my first minion build i love and invest currency on it.
Suggested ascendancy order?

Radiant Crusade, Unwavering Crusade, Time of need, Bastion of Hope?
Last edited by scjohnson243_1 on Apr 15, 2023, 6:42:29 PM
"
I doing great but i have problem because you don't talk anywhere about spectre, so what should i do ?

Earlier in the thread he mentions the charge monkeys - which I believe are carnage Chieftain.

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Carnage_Chieftain

Also they mention Xoph's Favored which is:

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Xoph%27s_Favoured

Good luck!
"
Hoheinheim wrote:
Hi,

I love this build i always hated AW leveling but with 10c investement in stuff with minion movement speed it was the best leveling i ever had.

I doing great but i have problem because you don't talk anywhere about spectre, so what should i do ? please explain well (where to find it, which one, who to invock them, what if they die who i invock them again in map/boss fight) because its my first minion build i love and invest currency on it.

global channel 6666 is the necro channel you can ask in there if someone has xophs favoured/xophs loyal and grab them both. as a tip if they die you can desecrate in your hideout and they will be amon the corpses. also, if you didnt know you can hold A on the keyboard to select a specific corpse
Hi,
I'm following this guide and gotta say, this is one of the best written guides that I have ever follow, thank you very much into put so much effort for us. I play poe for quite a while, but usually not minions, and your guide helped a lot.

I woul like to ask if you think that summon phantasm is good support for animate weapoon, I dont understand that much about the interaction, but at first glance PoB show something like double damage, I'm doing something wrong or this is correct?

Thanks
"
"
Hoheinheim wrote:
Hi,

global channel 6666 is the necro channel you can ask in there if someone has xophs favoured/xophs loyal and grab them both. as a tip if they die you can desecrate in your hideout and they will be amon the corpses. also, if you didnt know you can hold A on the keyboard to select a specific corpse

Just curious what level of content are you doing you seem to be about where I might get maybe ab it more Id prob get a aurora and a bottled faith . But seeing as ima start building this character ( buying the gear) just wondered.
I can't keep my AG alive, Im fully spec'd into pantheon,Ascendacy and I'm lvl 92 with both covenants. but i've tried multiple different setups for him and am just wasting money. Please help. (skill gem is lvl 20, 20% quality with extra movement speed)
"
Erajant wrote:
I can't keep my AG alive, Im fully spec'd into pantheon,Ascendacy and I'm lvl 92 with both covenants. but i've tried multiple different setups for him and am just wasting money. Please help. (skill gem is lvl 20, 20% quality with extra movement speed)

summon phantasm keep him alive thanks to the recover 5% life on minion death

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info