Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

Well i don't know if im gonna feel the weight of chaos orbs with that change
I hope divine shards and new farmable from mobs divine orbs divination cards are the next spoilers, correct?
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
This will take a while to get used to when inserting into/extracting from trade menus, but otherwise a great bit of QoL.
👍
Ok, I hope that this will be taken/commented and for the love of god ggg reads and listens to this. Imagine someone staring at you with a death stare while saying-

Make it 50 or 100 before next league, you still have time, its a simple fix so you DON'T SCREW THIS ONE AGAIN!

We are trading literary more than thousands of chaos in one trade when it comes to high end items/large bulks/ or divine-chaos trades. A stack of 20 is not enough, so please increase this more before next season!

Now we can sell divine orb by selling price 600c+
Last edited by LonelyWolf47 on Mar 28, 2023, 5:21:21 AM
"
kamisamax wrote:
Ok, I hope that this will be taken/commented and for the love of god ggg reads and listens to this. Imagine someone staring at you with a death stare while saying-

Make it 50 or 100 before next league, you still have time, its a simple fix so you DON'T SCREW THIS ONE AGAIN!

We are trading literary more than thousands of chaos in one trade when it comes to high end items/large bulks/ or divine-chaos trades. A stack of 20 is not enough, so please increase this more before next season!

This change literally goes against monetization model, and you asking for more xD

Also very curious how and for what reason you traded "more than thousands of chaos in one trade"
"
Egyrt07 wrote:
"
kamisamax wrote:

This change literally goes against monetization model, and you asking for more xD

Also very curious how and for what reason you traded "more than thousands of chaos in one trade"

Tujen/Exarch shrines/blight maps/whatever

It aint a rare thing that after farming/trading session you have like 4000+ chaos to convert into divines...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Mar 28, 2023, 6:32:55 AM
Please make it 50
"
Etienne2589 wrote:
Genuine question : why just 20 ?

Cause they worked hard and they moved the league for it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info