poe is fine d4 sucks

lol not watching Asmongold because idc about his awful opinion

Thank God PoE is how it is. Sure, sometimes GGG implements things I disagree with, but I still trust their vision because their game isn't like the mess D3 was and D4 is.

Hell, they had to come up with their own IP and still delivered a much better product.

Shoutout to GGG. Hyped for the patch in a couple weeks, and still ultra hyped for PoE2. Hoping most RPG players realize how much better PoE is when it releases (because for some reason some think it's not good now).

Inb4 the blind GGG haters because of nuances - this game still blows brand new RPGs out of the water.
Last edited by Milkshakez on Mar 25, 2023, 4:28:27 PM
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2023, 11:57:11 PM
hoho this should be good.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
d4 really missed the mark on so many levels
a shame
if it was a bit better i prob would have bought it just for 1 solid playthrough

but after seeing how it plays and how janky it feels
nty
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Ah, finally, the thread we needed.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
good, we didnt have enough D4 threads yet....
"
Phrazz wrote:

We should probably dig in since the open beta is this weekend. Everyone will want to come here and give their very original opinions that clearly warrant a new thread.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

We should probably dig in since the open beta is this weekend. Everyone will want to come here and give their very original opinions that clearly warrant a new thread.

I'm playing the Beta and I don't think I've made a thread yet. In fact, I may be one of the most active people here, but I can't remember the last time I made a thread. Maybe it's an ego thing? "My opinion is too important to post in an existing thread"? :P
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Yes, another very insightful, detailed and very objective opinion on a product that has not been fully released yet. This is truly {[(another]²)³]/0.1} quality thread.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
Last edited by AdRonZh3Ro on Mar 25, 2023, 4:55:52 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

I'm playing the Beta and I don't think I've made a thread yet. In fact, I may be one of the most active people here, but I can't remember the last time I made a thread. Maybe it's an ego thing? "My opinion is too important to post in an existing thread"? :P

Don't be shy. I'll make a thread for you.

"
Phrazz wrote:
Playing the beta so far. There are lots of things going on; monsters and stuff. The difficulty is somewhere between 3 and X, and it's definitely a game. Come watch my stream for more information where I do all kinds of world first stuff and you can be graced with my priceless opinions and watching me drink.
"
Nubatron wrote:
There are lots of things going on; monsters and stuff.
[/quote]

9/10 game right there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info